Chapter 33

***
Danis POV

It was now 11pm and it's been 8 hours since Louis. I started to worry after he had left for an hour with out texting me where he was. It was a good thing they didn't have a gig today other wise he would have definitely missed it. I had called all the guys to ask if they knew where he was but none of them had heard anything. I had called him heaps and he ignored every call I made. We have been fighting quite a bit lately, but he's never done this before.

"Hello?" I hear harry say through the phone.

"Hey sorry to call again I'm just really worried." I say pacing.

"I'll be over in a bit." He says, before I can protest against the idea he hangs up. A few seconds later he knocks on the door and I open it up.

"You didn't have to come over." I say letting him in.

"It's fine, I was bored being by myself anyway." He smiles and walks to the lounge room.

"Yeah but if Louis comes back he won't be happy." I say.

"Why?" He asks looking up at me.

"He thinks we have a thing even though I have no feelings towards you what so ever, no offence." I say.

"None taken, I don't feel anything towards you either." He smiles.

"Exactly but Louis doesn't seem to want to believe it." I reply and sit on the floor.

"Hey it's going to be fine he is upset, he's just lashing out." Harry says.

"He yelled at me today, like really yelled at me, he's never done that before. And now I have no idea where he is and he won't answer my calls." I say and feel tears forming in my eyes. I quickly wipe them away and Harry gives me a hug.

"It will be fine he will come back, I promise you." Harry says soothingly. I nod my head as I hear the door opening. I look up and see Louis looking at me and harry. He walks back out the door and I quickly run after him.

"Louis... Louis stop... Louis." I yell and pull his arm.

"What?" He says and I can smell the alcohol on him.

"Please just come into the room." I say and he weakly follows. As I walk in I see Harry had left.

"Of course you would be with Harry." Louis mutters.

"Oh my God Louis nothing is going on between me and Harry get that through your head, you have been gone for so long and I was worried sick, he came over and told me to not worry and gave me a hug that's it... So stop with thinking something's going on because absolutely nothing is." I yell, Louis looks at me and then walks towards the kitchen.

I watch him grab a water and skull it, after he finishes it he walks up to me.

"I'm sorry I'm just upset." He says and puts his hand on my cheek.

"It's ok." I smile at him and he kisses me.

He roughens his kiss and he wraps his hands around my waist. He picks me up and pushes me against the wall and kisses my neck.

"Louis, your drunk." I whisper. And he just continues to move his hands around my body. "Louis stop please, your hurting me." I say louder as I feel something stabbing into my back and still he doesn't stop. "Louis I said stop." I yell and push him off me.

I look at him shocked and he just pushes his hair back angrily.

"Stop, just stop, what's going on with you." I yell at him. "Louis talk to me, I know that all of this isn't about me and Harry or me and anyone... It's about you and your nana and her passing and your sad but you don't need to drink all the time and take it out on me. I know what your going through and this definitely isn't the answer." I say in a nicer tone.