Chapter 51

***3 weeks later***

This is the most awkwardest bus ride ever. It was the boys, Eva and I with Johnny and Paul. It was so quiet. I lift my bag and get out my earphones and phone. I put my music on and look out the window. We are currently driving from Denver and making our to California. Ironically 48 to go by the fray is playing. It is a very long bus ride. Luckily our next concert is in 4 days. I haven't told louis I know he didn't cheat, I want to but I don't know how to say it or when a good time to say it is. Plus that would mean I actually have to talk to him and that would make this bus trip even awkwarder.

***

I open my book and lay down on the little bed that was in the bus. It wasn't uncomfortable but it definitely isn't comfortable. I set my phone in a certain position so that the light hits my book. Everyone else is asleep and sadly I am wide awake. The bus suddenly stops making my phone fall down and hit me in the face. I start laughing and burry my face in my pillow to silent my laugh. I hear a thud and open my curtain and see Eva on the floor we both look at each other and burst into fits of laughter. I rub my forehead where my phone hit me and Eva continues to sit on the floor and holds her stomach.

"We should never of let those two stay in the same bus as us." Harry says poking his head out from his bed. I wipe the tears out of my eyes and start laughing again.

"I'm sorry... man I'm going to get abs." I say and Eva and I start laughing.

"You never stop do you?" Harry smiles and I nod my head.

"Excuse me down there." I say looking at Eva and we both start laughing.

"I'm not even going to ask." Harry says and goes closes his curtain. I continue to laugh and think about the Lorax, where the 'excuse me down there' is from. I grab my laptop from my bag and find the file where the Lorax is. I find it and put it on.

Louis POV

I hear the laughter stop and I start playing on my phone. Danis bunk is across from mine. I open my curtain up a bit and see everyone's is closed too I see light coming from Danis bed and smile. I get out of my bunk and walk to the front of the bus and sit on one of the couches. I turn on the PlayStation and put on a saw. I turn the volume down until it is audible but not too loud that it will wake everyone up. I kick my feet up and watch saw. I hear a noise from behind me and I turn around.

"Oh sorry, I didn't think anyone else was up... I will just..." Dani says pointing to the bunks and slowly walks backwards.

"You can join." I say.

"Me and scary movies just don't mesh." She comments and I pause the dvd.

"We can watch something else." I protest.

"No you have already started watching and everything." She responds shaking her head.

"It is fine... Come on." I say and she slightly grins.

"If you insist." She says and sits down next to me on the couch. She sits there stiff and very unlike herself.

"You can relax." I laugh and she looks at me.

"What?" She asks looking at me.

"You are sitting weirdly, just relax and kick your feet up." I say and she slightly sinks into seat.

"We can continue watching saw if you would like... Although seeing blood and killing people isn't my strongest suit." Dani says smiling awkwardly.

"How can you not like seeing death but you love bones and those types of shows." I ask.

"Two reasons, they are already dead, and because you are finding ways on how they died not finding ways to torture things." She argues.

"But you can see how they killed them." I respond.