Chapter 12

Dani's POV

I look down at the envelope again and see a letter that reads:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE, I HAVE SHOWN YOU AROUND MY HOME TOWN SO NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO SHOW ME AROUND YOUR HOME TOWNS. FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT I HAVE GIVEN YOU TWO WEEKS IN AUSTRALIA WITH CAITIE, THE BOYS AND ME. I WANT TO SEE THE PLACE MY AMAZING GIRLFRIEND GREW UP IN.
-YOUR LOU
PS. WE LEAVE TODAY

I was so excited, I get to go back to the heat of Australia and I can show louis around. The plane left at 3pm and we had a 6 hour stop over in Singapore. We have 4 hours till our flight and we were all packed and ready. Louis was taking me out for lunch, but once again it was a surprise. I couldn't be bothered getting changed so I was still in my Luigi onesie. I turn on the car radio and 'by the way' by red hot chilly peppers is playing. I bob my head slightly making sure my luigi hat doesn't fall off. Louis grabs my hand and kisses it, making me smile.
"Dani the girl" I sing with the song and pointing to myself. I bob my head a little faster, making louis chuckle. My luigi hat is really big so it covers a bit of my eyes.
"How is my little luigi?" He asks, moving the hat up so he could see my eyes.
"Very excited. How about my princess daisy?" I say thinking of Luigi's girlfriend or whatever she is to him.
"Very good." He says with a smile. We make a few turns and then stop in front of a house we both hop out and I look at the house. It looked like a family house it had a garden at the front.
"Who's house is this?" I ask walking to louis.
"My mums house." He says, I widen my eyes and stop walking.
"Louis I am not meeting your family wearing a luigi costume." I state, looking at him.
"You look fine." He says walking towards me I step back but stop when I hit the car.
"I'm wearing a freaking luigi onesie." I say. He walks up to me and places his hands on my waist making me grin, he places his forehead on mine and looks into my eyes. I look into his blue eyes, a hint of green was showing.
"You look amazing, my family will love you, wearing a luigi onesie or not, your still you, your still the dani I have fallen in love with." He says making me blush and smile widely at him. He kisses my lips and after a few seconds he pulls away and grabs my hand. We walk hand in hand to the front door and I feel my hands starting to shake a bit. Louis grabs my luigi hat and puts it on his head as he knocks on the front door. I hold his hand a little tighter and he just kisses my forehead. The door opens and there stands a woman who I guess was louis mum, I look as she sees louis and she freezes. Well maybe this isn't louis mum, I think to myself.
"Oh my god, boo bear." She says giving him a hug, she has a tear in her eye and louis wipes them a way. She pulls out of the hug and looks him over. I look down, I had no idea what I should do or if I should say hello, so I just stand there awkwardly shifting my weight from foot to for.
"Pumpkin" Louis says.
"What?" I say, looking up at louis, who was looking at his mum, he turns to me and laughs, making me go red. Well that's embarrassing, I think to myself. I look down feeling my cheeks burn. Louis pulls me into him and kisses my head.
"Mum this is my girlfriend, Dani." He says, I look up at his mum and smile.
"Hello miss Tomlinson." I say with a smile.
"Oh dear call me jay," she says sweetly with a warm smile. "It's nice to meet you." I grab louis hand and he squeezes it.
"Come in, come in." Jay says opening the door for us. We walk into a tv room and louis pulls me down onto the couch. I grab my luigi hat and place it on my head, I slap his hand when he try's to take it off my head.
"Stop stealing your girlfriends hat." Jay says sitting on the couch next to us.
"Yes louis listen to your mother." I say with a smile. He pulls me into him and kisses my cheek making me blush.
"Mum what's for lun..." I hear a voice call out, I look up and see a girl standing in the door way. "Louis!!" She says running up to him I sit up so he could stand up and hug her.
"Fizzy, phoebe and daisy, get in here." The girl yells, I hear foot steps and see three other girls appear in the door way. They all see louis and run up and hug him.
"Oh louis, who's this?" The first girl says, she look oldest out of the other three girls.
"This is my girlfriend Dani." He says pulling me to my feet. The four girls hug me and I hug them back awkwardly.
"I'm Charlotte but you can call me Lottie." The oldest one says. "This is fizzy, phoebe and daisy." She says pointing at the other three girls. I smile at them and they smile back. I sit back on the couch and lean into louis.
"So how long have you been going out?" Jay asks.
"Umm, a month on Sunday." I say, my voice all shakily. Louis rubs my shoulders and I relax a bit.
"A month! Louis you didn't even tell us." Fizzy says.
"Well in my defence I thought you would of seen the photos." He says.
"I can't believe you didn't tell your sisters I was your girlfriend." I say shaking my head.
"You haven't told your brother." He says making me frown.
"Touché" I reply, I hadn't told Riley but I hadn't spoken to him for a long time I wasn't going to just randomly call him and say 'I have a boy friend'.
"Why are you wearing a luigi costume?" Daisy says.
"Oh, it was a birthday present from Niall." I say looking at her.
"When was your birthday." Phoebe says. Walking up to louis and sitting on his lap.
"It's today." I say to her, I watch as her eyes light up.
"Happy birthday." She says giving me a hug. I smile at her then look up at louis who is smiling at me. I feel a pat on my lap and see daisy standing there.
"May I sit on your lap?" She asks. I nod my head then pick her up so she was on my lap.
"Thank you. And happy birthday." She says.
"Thank you." I Reply. They all say happy birthday to me then start asking louis questions. I relaxed after a bit and looked at louis, he had a bit of a beard and moustache and his eyes were full of happiness.
"Can I wear you hat?" Daisy says making me look away from louis. I take my hat off and put it on her head, she smiles widely at me and runs off with phoebe.
"So what are you guys doing for your birthday?" Fizzy says.
"Well we are going to Australia today..." Louis starts.
"AUSTRALIA!" Lottie says cutting louis off "why there?"
"I'm from Australia so louis got tickets for us so me and my sister can show the boys around." I say.
"Is that Caitie? Isn't she dating Harry?" Fizzy says.
"Yeah" I say with a smile.