Chapter 7

Dani's POV

I wake up with the sun in my face, I feel warm breath on my neck and something round my waist I look down and see that it's an arm. I turn around and next to me is a shirtless sleeping louis. Best morning in my life. I look around the room and see that we are still in the lounge room and that everyone is asleep. I close my eyes and try to get back to sleep but I can't. I reach out for my phone to check the time, I see that I have a message so I open it up.

Hey it's alex, just wanting to know where you want to meet up. Give me a text to where you want to go, see you at 11~Alex

Oh crap I forgot about that I look at the time and see that it's 10:45. Fuck.

Oh hey um what about Starbucks in town? Is it alright if I bring Caitie? ~dani

I get a reply almost instantly.

That's good and Sure see you soon ~Alex

I try to get out of louis grip without waking him up, but failing miserably. He groans then opens his eyes, bits of green are in them.

"Morning beautiful." He says in his sexy morning voice, giving me a kiss on the forehead which makes me blush.

"Morning." I say, he points to his cheek for me to kiss, I lean in to kiss it and he quickly moves his head so that I kiss his lips instead. I smile into the kiss and so does he.

"So what were you doing sneaking away from me?" He says when he pulls away.

"Oh I am meeting an old friend at eleven so I have to go." I say. His face turns into a frown.

"Oh ok." He says.

"You can come if you want to." I say, his eyes light up like a kid who is told they are going to Disney land.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Of course. Ok so I will just tell Caitie." I say getting up and walking over to Caitie, she is snuggled up to Harry, they look so adorable. I shake her a couple of times before she wakes up.

"What?" She says with her eyes closed.

"Do you still want to come to see alex or stay here?" I say.

"Stay here, I'm comfortable you go." She says waving her hand in a 'go away' motion. I smile and walk back to louis.

"Ok let's go." I say grabbing his hand and lifting him up. I grab my phone and walk out remembering I have no money or car with me. I walk past the mirror and see my reflection, I am wearing louis clothes and my hair is a mess, I try to flatten my hair down and brush it with my fingers.

"What are you doing?" Louis asks giving me a weird look.

"Look at me I am a mess and I am wearing your clothes, and you don't even have a shirt on." I say looking at him in the mirror, blushing when I look at his shirtless stomach.

"You look amazing, but there is a brush in the bathroom, and if you want to wear girl clothes I can't help you there unless you wear what you wore yesterday, I will get shirt now." He says leading me to bathroom then running into a room. I grab a hair brush and start brushing my hair, it takes a few seconds and when I'm done louis is standing waiting for me.

"I see you decided to stay in my clothes." He says looking at me.

"They are very comfortable." I say in a matter of fact voice. I put my high heels on because I have no other shoes and then we walk out the door.

"So were are we meting your friend?" Louis says hopping into the van.

"Starbuck in town." I say climbing in next to him.

New In Town (louis tomlinson fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें