Chapter 52

***4 months later***

I curl up next to louis and run my hand over his tattoos on his arm. He has quite a few now. We have been doing great this time around, and the fans seem to be way more supportive about our relationship. I still get hate but that is expected. I have dyed my hair to a dark brown, it is pretty much black.

"Babe." Louis says and I look up at him.

"Yeah?" I ask giving him a quick kiss.

"I have something for you." He says and gets up. The tour is on a break and we are back in London. Louis walks into our bedroom and a few minutes later walks out with his hands behind his back I look at him curiously and he walks over to me.

"What is it?" I ask excited and sit up. He shows me what is in his hand and I smile widely and feel tears fall down my face. It was my bandana. I know it sounds stupid that I am crying over it but it means so much to me.

"I got it fixed." Louis says and shows me. I take the bandana and smile. I look up at louis and pull him down and give him a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much, thank you." I say and louis wipes my face.

"I love you too." He says, kissing me again. Louis grabs my bandana and puts it on my head.

"Now I'm perfect." I say in my Olaf voice.

"You are always perfect." Louis says and kisses me again. I feel my heart melt and my cheeks redden. "Ok come on get changed we have our date night tonight." Louis says smiling.

"We have date nights like every night." I laugh.

"That's because every night IS date night." Louis says emphasising on the word is.

I walk to Louis and I's bedroom and get out a nice light purple dress, it is flowey and is tightish around the chest area, the dress ends just before my knees and I wear some tan wedges. We were going on a double date with Caitlin and Harry, I am actually really excited. I put on a bit of make up and I look at myself and smile. I brush my hair and bobby pin parts of my hair to make it look better.

"You ready love?" Louis asks walking into the room.

"Yeah." I smile and turn to him.

"You look stunning." Louis says walking over to me and kissing me.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." I smile. He is wearing black skinny jeans and a black button up shirt with a black jacket. "What's with all the black?" I laugh.

"Just trying to match with my soul." He responds and I laugh.

"Are you ready to go?" I laugh and he nods his head.

***

"You look nice." Harry says smiling and I just smile he had his hair in a bun and I could feel caitlin drooling.

"Thanks, you look nice too." I smile and give him a hug. "As for you... You look like shit." I say to Caitlin.

"Just to make you feel better about your appearance." She replies and we all laugh.

***

We finish dinner even though the sun hasn't even gone down yet and we all get into our cars. Louis won't tell me where we are going and is making me wear my bandana over my eyes so I can't see.

"Betrayed by my own bandana." I say shaking my head. I lean my head against Louis shoulder and hold his hand.

"Seems like you have been." Louis says and he stops the car. I go to lift up my bandana and louis slaps my hand lightly. "Not yet." He says.