Chapter 27

*** 3 days later ***

The past week has been like a routine, get up, have a shower, have food, meet up with family until lunch then go shopping from lunch time until 4 then go home get changed and make our way to the arena do the concert go home have a shower then go to sleep, then repeat. Today we were leaving to Perth, I would be lying if I said I was excited, I liked the Perth area just not really my mums side of the family. They weren't the best of people, they just lectured me all the time. Not fun, at all.

"We are here." Paul calls out to us.

"Dani, Louis you are staying in the car." Paul says making me confused.

"You will see." Louis says smiling and kisses my forehead.

***

"What is this place?" I ask Louis as I see a hotel. It was only a few blocks away from my nanas house.

"This is where we are staying for the next few days." He replies with a smile.

"Why?" I ask looking at him. "Not that I don't appreciate it but I'm just confused." I say when I see his smile lightly fade.

"Well you said that you and your mums side of the family didn't get along I kinda thought maybe I should book a place just for us, and also so we can have some privacy... As much as I love everyone I need my own space." Louis says taking my hand. We walk in silence for a bit until I break it.

"Thank you." I say as Louis gets our room key and we make our way up to our room.

"It's ok." He says smiling at me.

"But not just for the room but for everything just being you and being there for me whenever I need you and putting up with my crazy family." I say and stand on my tippy toes and kiss him. "Just thank you." I say as I pull away.

"Anything for you love, you know I am always going to be here for you, and your family isn't crazy they are just different." He replies kissing my head. The elevator opens and we make our way to our room. When we open it I make my way to the bedroom and see that the bed if filled with pillows. I jump on it and hug the closest pillow to me.

"Don't get to comfy, we have to go see your grandmother then go to the arena." Louis chuckles as I just moan.

"Can't we skip my grandmothers house?" I sigh getting up.

"No we can't, hey maybe your family has changed." Louis says sitting at the end of the door way. I give him a 'I doubt it' look and sit up.

"Are you sure?" I ask him moving closer too him with our faces inches apart. I kiss him passionately and wrap my hands around his neck. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist.

"100% now get your stuff." He says pushing me onto the bed. I frown at him and he just turns around and walks out the bedroom.

***

"Finally you are here, where have you been?" My nana says as soon as we walk through the door.

"Hello to you too... And we just checked into our hotel." I smile.

"Hotel? I've spent all morning making your bed." She replies pissed off.

"I didn't even know about the hotel until just before, and can't the boys have the bed?" I question.

"I didn't want that." She mutters.

"Anyway nana this is my boyfriend Louis." I state smiling at Louis.

"Hello I'm Polly." My nana says looking at louis then walking away.

"She seems lovely." Louis says smiling and I just roll my eyes. We walk into the kitchen which was quite packed with just the boys and Caitlin.