Chapter 16

Louis POV

I look at dani and see her hands are over her mouth. She looks at me and then back at the boys.

"Hello" Luke says.

"Oh my god." Dani says I smile and walk over to her.

"Guys this is my girlfriend dani, and that's Caitie, girls this is Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael. You may know them as the band 5 seconds of summer." I say. I look over at dani and see her mouth open. "This may be the longest time dani has ever been quiet." I says everyone laughs except dani who just gives me the finger.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Harry says.

"Get changed." Caitie says quietly. I look over at her and smile.

"We should go to the beach." Ashton says.

"Sure we will just get ready so meet back here in 20 minutes. If you guys wanna get Zayn, Liam and Niall." Harry says.

I watch as dani walks to the bedroom, I follow behind her and as I close the door she hugs me. I can tell she is still speechless, so I just hug her tighter.

"Wh...how..." Dani starts she looks up at me and kisses me tenderly. "Your the best boyfriend in the world." He says.

"I know." I say shrugging my shoulders. I look down at her and smile. She smiles back and kisses me again. "Go get changed." I say pulling out of the kiss. She walks to the bathroom grabbing her bathers. As she walks away I find my eyes trailing to her ass.

"Yo, lou eyes up." Dani says looking at me smiling.

"Just seeing if mine is better." I say smirking, she smiles and shakes her head.

I quickly put on my board shorts and a singlet while I wait for dani to get changed.

"Hey lou," I hear Dani's sexy voice say from the bathroom.

"Yeah babe?" I say walking over to the door just as it opens.

"Can you tie this up for me?" She says turning around, she's wearing a yellow bikini and her glasses. I grab the two straps and tie them in a double knot. I look in the mirror and see dani has her arms around her stomach and is frowning. I frown at her and she just turns around grabbing a shirt and pulling it over her head.

"What's up." I say walking over to the bed and pulling her with me.

"Nothing." She says I frown at her and she just shrugs.

"What?" I sigh pulling her closer.

"I'm just fat and yuck." She says pulling at her shirt.

"Dani look at me." I say she slowly looks up at me.

"You are not fat, ok, and you are definitely not yuck... Do you think I would date you if you were yuck?" I say smiling when she opens her mouth in shock. I kiss her forehead and pull her closer to me. "Your perfect, and damn you look good a bikini." I say standing up and pulling her with me. I grab her top and pull it off her. She looks down and covers her stomach again. I take her hands and look down at her.

"My scar." She says looking down at her stomach. I kneel down and kiss her scar.

"Babe everyone has scars." I reply.

"Not a huge mother fucking one." She says.

"Fine make me a deal... You don't wear the top unless someone says something about your scar." I say she nods her head.

"But if anyone looks at it or says something my shirt is coming straight back on." She says standing up. We walk to the door but before dani opens it she turns around and looks at me.