Chapter 22

Dani's POV

I rub my eyes and try to get the tears to disappear.

"Are you alright?" a manly voice says, I had heard that voice before.

"Yup." I say, I hear the man sit down and I look over to him.

"Dani?" "Ryan?" We both say at the same time.

"What are you doing here?" I ask confused.

"I'm visiting my cousin... what are you doing here? shouldn't you be with Louis." He says the last be with a hint of venom in his voice.

"I felt like going out, but obviously that's not going to happen." I state.

"How about when it does we can go out to like a bar or something." Ryan replys.

"Sure."

***

It's been like 2 hours and finally the elevator has started working, Ryan kept to his word and is taking me to a pub. I feel bad because I don't have my phone on me so I can't tell anyone where I am going. Ryan and I walk out the hotel and run across the street to the closest pub.

"ID please." the bouncer says. I pay my pants and surprisingly I have my drivers licence on me. I show the bouncer my id and Ryan does the same. we both go in and go straight to the bar.

"Two vodkas please." Ryan says to the bartender. The bartender wouldn't have been more then 24 and he had bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. Not as nice as Louis... but Louis eyes can't be compared to anyone's. He hands is the two shot glasses and I take it straight away.

"Wow." I say.

"Ok so why were you crying in the elevator?" Ryan asks. I shake my head and look over to the bartender. "Are you going to answer my question?"

"You are going to have to buy me a few more drinks." I say. Ryan lifts one of his eyebrows and nods his head.

Louis POV

It's been 3 hours and I have searched everywhere. The boys have been helping me and Harry told Caitlin after the first half an hour of not knowing where dani was. I walk over to my bed and I sit down, I see a phone light up and see that it's Dani's. She had 10 missed calls from us boys and a few other notifications. I pick up her phone and open it. it goes straight on to Twitter and I look at the screen in horror. She has tweet after tweet of hate. I scroll down and see that most of them are horrible ones telling her to kill herself and other shit like that. I feel a massive urge of anger rush through me. I hop on to My Twitter and start to type a tweet to my fans.

Danis POV

The music was loud and so was the sound of people laughing and talking. Ryan and I had left the quite pub and went to a night club. I am starting to feel a bit drunk.

"Here is your drink." Ryan says handing me my drink. I don't even remember what I ordered. I take a sip and straight away feel the hit of alcohol. "Want to dance?" Ryan asks I nod my head and scull my drink then head to the dance floor with Ryan. I jump around with the people around me and occasionally I felt Ryan pull me closer to him so we were touching, I always pulled away. Even if I was drunk, I still know that Louis is my boyfriend and I'd never want to do anything with anyone other then him. I feel Ryan pull me closer to him and this time his grip is tighter on me. I try pulling away but he just tightens his grip more. I decide to relax because he wasn't going to let me go.

"Wanna get out of here?" He whispers into my ear.

"Umm... ok?" I state but it comes out more like a question. He grabs my hand and pulls me out the night club and we make our way down a street. I stumble a bit and try to get my hand back which is being yanked.