Chapter 11

Caitie's POV

It was a day before my birthday, I was so excited, louis had the best surprise for dani and I had to try my hardest not to tell her. She knew something was going to happen because I really wasn't that good at keeping secrets from her but I loved keeping her in suspense. I just wanted it to be my birthday. Dad allowed us to have the day off school and we had a 2 week holiday for the end of term. It felt weird finishing school so early, I was used to my first holidays being around Easter not near the end of the year.

"Hey." I hear a voice say to me I turn around and see Harry smiling at me. He was so hot, I still couldn't believe I was dating him.

"Hey." I reply as he gives me a kiss. I look down at my kitchen table then back at Harry with a smile on my face. I was really excited about tomorrow, I would finally be classed as an adult.

"You excited?" Harry says with a smile. I nod my head in excitement, if he wasn't here I would probably be jumping up and down and screaming and listening to one direction, a day to remember and all my other favourite artists.

"I'm 18 tomorrow." I say with a big grin.

"CAITLIN DENISE JONES WE ARE 18 TOMORROW, HELL YEAH BITCHES." Dani yells walking up the stairs with bags of shopping. She said she needed to buy me a birthday present. I look at her as she goes red seeing Harry.

"Hi Harry." She says quickly walking to her room and dumping all the bags down.

"Hey." He says smiling.

"Did you get everything you need?" I ask gesturing to the bags.

"Yes, I got your present but then I saw lots of things I wanted like, chocolate and I saw this top and pants and.... What?" She says looking between me and Harry.

"Don't go buying clothes and shit before your birthday." I say shaking my head.

"What ever." She says walking into her room then back out with some chocolate. For someone who ate so much shit like chocolate and crap, I had no idea how she could be so skinny.

"I am so glad school has finished for the holidays." Dani says with a sigh. I smiled thinking about my birthday and just wanted time to go quick so it could start.

"It's 5 so 7 more hours till 12 o'clock." Harry says with making a girly squeal to show how we were acting. I laughed when I see dani giving him the finger.

"Oh shut up Harry." She says with a smile.

"Where is louis?" I say realising he wasn't here, and they left together.

"He had to do 'errands'" dani says making quotation marks when she said errands. Me and Harry both knew what he was doing.

"So your stuck with us." I say with a smile.

"Yay." Dani says with fake excitement, then smiling sweetly at me. She stands up and walks to the tv. She turns the tv and I automatically know she was going to put up family guy.

"He's our family guy." Dani sings, Harry looks at the screen and I grab his hands pulling him to the spare couch. I wasn't the biggest fan in family guy but I still like it. Every time Harry laughs I can feel his stomach move. I zone in and out of the show as my mind races thinking of thoughts on tomorrow. I snap out of my thoughts when the credits roll up, I look around and see louis sitting next to dani.

"When the hell did you get here?" I say to louis.

"Like 10 minutes ago I did say hello but you didn't reply." He says, making me feel bad.

"Sorry, hello." I say with a smile. I look at the time and see it's nearly 7. They must have watched a few episodes of family guy.

"We should watch a movie or something." Louis says. We all nod our head.