Chapter 6

Louis POV

I was really stunned by what Caitie said about dani, I have to find Dani though. I walk up the hill towards the lake and see dani sitting down looking at the lake. I put my hands in my pocket and walk down to her. As I get closer to her I see that she is shaking, I sit down next to her and pull her into my arms. I kiss the top of her head and she sighs. I hug her tighter and she rests her head on my chest.

"Wanna talk about it?" I ask, she shakes her head no

"No not yet." She say a little shaky. I pull her onto my lap.

"Well when you feel like talking about it I'm here." She hugs my waist and leans her head on my chest.

I grab out my phone and text Liam saying to leave with out us.

"When I was younger I used to come out here with my mum and we would feed the ducks. And one day I fell into the lake, right over there." I say pointing to a spot on the lake where there is a tree with a broken branch. "That branch is broken because of me." I smile at the memory and look down at Dani who has a sweet smile on her face. We sit for a while and just watching the lake. It's nice and peaceful. I look down at dani who has tears in her eyes.

"Oh beautiful, don't cry." I hug her tighter and she cries on my chest.

"I.i...it's all m... My f..fault." She says through cries.

"Oh babe, no it's not... Do you want me to take you home?" She nods her head, "oh shit I forgot but I told the boys to take the van so we will have to take a taxi... Is that alright?"

"Yep." She says quietly.

We get in a cab and I take her to her house. "Do you want be to come?" I ask.

"No I will just get ready then head to school have my English test so don't want to miss it." She says with a smile though I know she is sad

"Ok I will see you there."

"Ok bye." She says, I give her a quick kiss then she walks inside.

****skip to saturday****

Dani's POV

The past few days went really quick. I had my English test and was happy with my grade 86%. I was a lot quieter though and I know that people realised, I put on a fake smile to seem happy but I still felt upset about the whole diner incident. I still hadn't told louis about what happened and didn't really want to explain. I kept having bad dreams about the plane crash and everything after the crash. So I decided to go for runs, I never liked running or much exercise for that matter but it just cleared my mind and made me forget everything.

I sit on my bed after my run on the beach and see that it's only 5:30am. I knew Caitie would go for her run soon so I was very quiet. I didn't want her to know I was awake. I hear the front door open then close and know that she has gone. I was so excited I got to spend tonight watching catching fire with Louis and the rest of one direction and Caitie. I couldn't wait. I have till 7 to see him though, I walk around my room and look through my bookshelf and see a book catches my eyes, I take it out and see that it's a diary. I walk back to my bed and look at the cover, it was purple with gold ribbon on it, it had the initials S.J on it, my mothers name Samantha jones. I remember when she gave it to me, it was a week before she died. I open it up and look at her entries, I look at her handwriting that in always wished I had. I flipped through entry to entry and then stop when it comes to when I start writing. I remember the first day I started was the day she died I wrote about how I hated myself, I looked at all of what I wrote and looked at the pages that had been wet by my tears of that day. I looked at how when I used a swear word I wrote it in capital letters and pressed down really hard that you could see it through the next few pages. I close the diary and place my head back against the backboard and take a deep breath. I close my eyes and listen to the rain falling on the window. I open my eyes and head to the bathroom I have another quick shower and get changed. I put on my underwear and look in the mirror at my reflection. I see my hair that is wet, it reaches just under my shoulder blade, it is dark brown with natural blonde streaks in it. I see my green eyes that I can't see properly out of, I see my teeth that are straight from my braces that I had when I was younger. I look at my abdomen where my ribs and hips stick out and there is a scar from the bottom of my right rib to my belly button. Then my legs, my legs are skinnyish I guess they are long and give me my height. I put my singlet on and a jacket then a pair of baggy pants. I don't worry about make up and and just walk out of my bathroom. I look at the clock and see it's only 6:00am. Damn it's going to be a long day. I walk out into the kitchen and look for something to drink, I make myself a chocolate milkshake and then sit down. I finish my drink and start washing up when the door opens and Caitie runs upstairs soaking wet.