Chapter 43

***
Louis POV

I put on the tux Dani had picked out and did up my tie. I fixed up my hair and I looked good. I get Danis corsage. I walk out the room and see harry standing there in his suit. He looks in the mirror and puts his hair in a bun then takes it out.

"I don't know how to do my hair." Harry states and I laugh.

"Keep it down." I reply and he pushes it back so it wasn't in his face.

"Is that good?" He asks.

"Yes, now let's go." I chuckle and walk out the front where the stretched hummer was.

***

It took a about half an hour to get to my house and when I looked at the cloak it was around 6:45. Hopefully the girls were ready. I open up the front door and I hear squeals and loud music from upstairs then laughter.

"Stay down stairs." Dani yells and then I hear banging.

Harry and I look at each other. The music turns off and I feel my phone buzz. I look down at it and see its a notification saying dani uploaded a new video on YouTube. I put my phone back in my pocket and hear footsteps walking down the steps. I love how they always wanted to do the dramatic down the steps thing. The first thing I see is sparkly white high heels and then a white dress. Caitie walks down the steps in a white dress with a strap that went across her neck. The dress had bead things on them. She looks amazing. I see Harry's face light up when he sees her and she does a little spin for us. It was a beautiful dress. I hear another pair of footsteps come down the stairs and see a pair of shiny silver high heels. I see some red and my mouth automatically turns into a smile. I trail my eyes up and see a red slim dress with a slit in it that goes up to Danis thigh. It was a big slit but not one that was like slutty or really high up it ended in the perfect spot. My eyes traveled up more and I saw that there are a line of diamantes a bit up from the split, and they lead to above her hip to her chest and it covers most of that area but you are still able to see the red. I look to her head and see her hair is now pretty much black and the ends of her fringe is curled. He hair was in a bun and she was wearing a bit of makeup. Her lips were a shade of red that wasn't to bright but wasn't to dull, it was just right. I looked into her eyes and the eye makeup she is wearing brings out the green of her eyes. She looks beautiful. She smiles at me and slight bites her lip making her look even more irresistible.

"You look beautiful." I smile and dani does a little spin. I see that the back of the dress has three slits at the back wherever skin is showing.

"Thanks." She says walking over to me. I give her a passionate kiss and when I pull out I see she is blushing. I wrap my arm around her back and my hand is on a piece of material and also on her skin.

"Are you ready to go?" Caitie asks. We all take a quick photo and head outside to the stretched hummer, I see Danis eyes light up and she smiles widely.

"OMG I am so excited." She squeals laughing.

"Me too." Caitie says and we all hop in the hummer. I open the bottle of wine and give everyone a cup.

"Cheers, you made it, after this crazy school year you have a few more memories until you are done with it all." I say and we all clink our glasses and take a drink.

"Definitely a crazy year." Dani laughs.

***
Caities POV

Omg I am actually going to the ball with Harry... The Harry Styles. I forget that I date him and when I remember half the time I don't even believe myself. I look over at harry and I see him smiling and his dimples were showing. He looked more like Dani than I did, they both had the brown hair, green eyes and dimples... Also they were both tall and could sing.