Chapter 13

Dani's POV

We walk out the airport, and louis is holding me by my waist so I can stand properly. To be honest I am pretty dizzy and I think I am drunk. I look around and all I can see is flashing lights. I feel louis pull me closer as we walk forwards. We hop into a van, I think, and the door closes.

"Where to?" I ask sitting up, everyone looked tired except Caitie and I.

"Hotel then sleep." Zayn says all the guys just nod as Caitie and I frown.

"You bitches are no fun." Caitie says making me laugh.

"We will just go to the nightclub by ourselves." I say with a sigh looking at louis with a small grin.

"Oh I wanna come." Niall says making me smile.

"Dressed like that?"Harry says. I look at us and see we are wearing our onesies.

"We will get changed." I say in a matter of fact tone. The car van thing comes to a stop and we get out. We walk into a big hotel and get our rooms sorted out. We were all on the same floor but louis and I had our room and so did Harry and Caitie. The other boys were sharing a room with Paul. Our room was nearly on the top floor and it was amazing. I quickly go to the bed room and jump on the bed. I'm so happy that it isn't a hard bed, I put my pillow on my side of the bed then opened my suitcase. I pull out a short tight black dress and my make up out, I run to the bathroom and put on the dress and make up then walk out for my shoes. I see Louis laying on the bed, I walk over to him and give him a kiss.

"You look nice." He says with a smile.

"Thank you." I say giving him a twirl.

"Where are you going?" He asks closing his eyes.

"Night club with Caitie and Niall." I watch as he quickly opens his eyes and sits up.

"I'm coming." He announces.

"Babe your tired, I'll be fine." I say. He just goes to get clothes out of his suitcase.

"Can't you trust me?" I say leaning on the bed frame, he turns around and walks over to me so we were just touching.

"I trust you, just... I don't trust any other person who will be there." He says making me smile, he kisses my lips then walks to the bathroom. I grab my phone and handbag with my ID and sit on the bed. Louis walks out a few seconds later wearing jeans and a button up top. He pulls me up and I was just smaller than him with my heels on. We walk to the door and open it and Harry, Caitie and Niall were standing there.

"Harry's coming as well." Caitie says looking at me.

"So is louis." I say.

***

We walk to the closest night club and walk in, the bouncers knew who the boys were so they let us in straight away. I look around and see the flashing lights and the bar. We head over to the drinks and order. I take a sip of my drink and it goes straight to my head. I feel my eyes widen and I take another sip. We all finish our drinks when they order shots for us.

"To being able to drink" Niall says we all cheers our drinks to that and take the shot.

"Wow" I say shaking my head. I look at louis and smile, he smiles back at me and kisses my forehead. He takes my hand and we walk to the dance floor, I look at louis who is dancing hell retarded and I just laugh at him. I look at Caitie and see she is looking at me. I grin at her and she nods her head. We both start doing all the dances that the boys do, half way through I start laughing and look at the three boys and see them staring at us with big smiles. I walk over to louis and do a thrust, we both start laughing and he pulls my in to him. I laugh into his shirt and I feel his stomach move.