Chapter 36

Danis POV

"Holy shit... Is this your new house?" I ask getting out of the car.

"Umm yeah." He chuckles and takes my hand.

We walk into the house and it's massive. The floor is wooden and there is a massive chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There is a mirror next to the front door and the walls are a cream colour. I walk further into the house and there is a massive kitchen and a the room next to it was a dining room. I keep walking through the house and there is a massive room, I walk into it and see that there is a pool. I walk out and go to the next room and see a bedroom. I walk back out the room and head upstairs. There was another few bed rooms and a pool table, I walk into the next room and see that it's a massive theatre room. Like its massive, it's like three times my bed room. It has a massive tv and four big couches and two levels to it. I walk around a bit more and get into a room that has a piano in it and a few guitars. I keep walking and see a room that is full of books. I walk inside and the walls are just covered in bookcases filled with books... It was legit my heaven. I could feel my inner nerd starting to show so I decide to leave the room and walk through and see another kitchen. Holy crap this place is big. Louis takes my hand and leads me into a room and I eagerly follow him. He opens the door and I see its a massive bathroom. It was white with gold taps and handles and shit, and the bath was a spa. It was the biggest and best bathroom I have ever seen.

"I... What... This... Holy shit." I say searching for words. Louis just laughs and wraps his arms around my waist.

"So... you know I have a bath you are welcome to use." Louis says biting his bottom lip. I smile up at him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I can see that, I might take up that offer." I smile.

"Please just don't flood my bathroom." Louis smiles and I push him off me.

"Oh I see how it is." I laugh. I look up at louis and see that his lip has stopped bleeding and his eye was a bit black.

I walk out the bathroom and walk into the library. Just the smell of books makes me feel relaxed. I see that there is a ledge with pillows next to a window. This is like my legit dream house. I look at the books and see that they are all in alphabetical order and in order from there authors, I'm falling in love with this room even more. I look through the books and see A Time To Kill. One book that I really love. I keep looking and see the whole immortal instruments and the infernal devices collection. I keep looking and see books from a range of age groups, from like little kid books to adult books.

"I thought you might like this room." Louis says, I turn to him and he runs his fingers over some books.

"I think I am in love with this house." I comment.

"The offer is still on the table." Louis says hugging me.

"I don't know, i'll think about it." I smile, and hug him back. I loved hugging Louis, I felt like nothing could hurt me or nothing could touch me while I was in his arms. I felt safe.

"What do you want to do?" Louis asks.

"Watch a movie." I say.

"It's like eleven, and you have school tomorrow." Wow school haven't been there in a while. It was good that my school did most things on line so I could catch up... Not like i had really done much catching up though.

"Another day off will be fine." I comment.

"Another day and they might not let you graduate." Louis says putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Come on just one." I smile.

"Fine." Louis sighs defeatedly and we walk hand in hand to the theatre room. I quickly make a detour into the bathroom and take out my contacts, I was so happy I thought to bring my glasses. I rejoin Louis in the theatre room and we find a movie to watch. We decide to watch the hangover, I sit on the couch at the back and on the second level. Louis turns off the light and it's pitch black the only source of light is from the tv screen. The move plays and I snuggle up to Louis. I put my head on his chest and we watch the movie. I feel my eyes start to close half way through the movie and I allow myself to fall asleep.

***

I open my eyes and see I am in a bed. I look around and try to remember where I am. I remember yesterday and how I am in Louis mansion. I look at the time and see that it's 10:30am. Oops I missed the start of school, guess I am missing the whole day then. I turn around and fall back to sleep on louis bare chest.

***

I wake up and Louis is drawing circles on my arm with his finger. I look up at him and smile. He smiles back and I lay my head back down. I missed waking up in bed with Louis. He had started sleeping on the couch when we argued. I hated that, I hated waking up alone in the morning. I look at my hand and see the ring Louis gave me and I smile.

"What you thinking about beautiful?" Louis asks rubbing my back.

"How I'm happy about us being together again." I reply looking up at Louis.

"I'm happy about it too." He smile and kisses my forehead.

"So I missed school." I comment and Louis chuckles.

"Yeah I realised that." Louis smiles and rubs his hand up and down my back.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I ask.

"Do you want to chill?" He asks and I nod my head. We make our way to the kitchen and Louis makes breakfast... Which is cereal. We eat our cereal and chat.

"You are one good cereal maker." I joke.

"Thank you, my mumma taught me when I was young." Louis replies and I start laughing. It felt good laughing, I felt like I haven't been happy in so long. We continue to talk and chat for what seems like ages.

"I don't like the jungle book." I say, we have been talking about the things we didn't and did like. "Or most movies that incorporate dinosaurs... But I do like a land before time, dinotopia and I sort of like Jurassic park."

"How do you not like the jungle book?" Lou asks confused.

"I don't know I have just never liked it." I reply.

"Wait why don't you like dinosaur movies?"

"I don't know I don't really like dinosaurs... Like yes I think that they were around ages ago but I don't get why people care so much about them." I reply and Louis just looks at me surprised. "Why are you looking at me like that." I laugh.

"No reason... Would you like some tea?" Lou asks standing up.

"No, thanks I've started to hate tea." I smile and Louis turns around shocked.

"How could you say that... Hate is such a strong word." He says.

"Fine I strongly dislike tea." I laugh.

"Better... So do you want to go for a swim?" Louis smiles.

"I don't have any bathers." I reply.

"Just swim in your clothes." Louis responds.

"I'm not swimming in my clothes." I reply.

"Fine swim in your underwear." He states. "Or if you don't want to swim in those you don't have to swim in anything." He smirks.

"Good try, but I think I am going to stay out of the pool." I smile.

"Oh no your not." Louis says and picks me up and carries me to the indoor pool.

"Louis no." I say and he just grins. He jumps in the pool with me still in his arms and scream.

"It isn't that bad." Louis smiles. I can just stand from where I am standing.

"You suck." I reply.

"You love me though." He says swimming up to me.

"Do I just?" I smile and wrap my legs around his torso. I push his hair out of his eyes and scan my eyes over his face. His eye was black but wasn't too bad and his lip just had a little cut.

"You better." He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I do... I love you." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you too." With that Louis kisses me. It starts off slow then suddenly gets really passionate. I hold on tighter to Louis and he carries me out the pool. We continue to make out and Louis takes off my plaid top which was soaking wet and throws it on the ground, Louis walks around the house until he opens a door and walks a few steps then we fall onto a bed.

THATS THE CHAPTER... I HAVE NEARLY FINISHED THIS STORY :( BUT I WILL BE STARTING ANOTHER LOUIS STORY ONCE THIS IS DONE SO :) PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT