Chapter 34

***

Danis POV.

I look at the clock and see its 5am. Louis still isn't home and I'm starting to get really worried. I was still in the kitchen, I had checked my phone multiple times and I have heard nothing from him. I hear the front door open and I snap my head to see louis walk towards the couch tripping over a few times. Great he's fucking wasted. I shake my head and stand up and make my way out the kitchen. I walk past Liam's room just as he opens the door, we both jump back and smile at each other.

"What are you doing up?" I ask.

"Was going to go to the gym." He replies.

"Can I come?" I ask and he nods his head I quickly get changed and walk out my room to see Liam looking at Louis.

"Dani I'm..." He starts and I just cut him off.

"Let's just go." I comment and walk out the door with Liam. The gym wasn't far away so we walked there. We made small talk for a bit until we made it to the gym. We split up and he goes to the weights and I go to the treadmill.

***
"Ready to go?" Liam asks as the clock ticks to 6:15.
"Yeah." I say wiping my face with face with my towel. We walk out the gym and make our way back to the boys house.

"So... Did you sleep?" Liam asks.

"Not after the movies." I reply looking at my feet.

"So what time did he actually come home?" He says as me detour into a coffee shop.

"Just before you woke up." I say as we line up. "Please don't say your sorry or whatever because I'm over you guys saying it to me."

"He will get over this faze." Liam reassures me.

"I hope so." I sigh. We order our drinks and make our way out the shop. "So are you going to catch up with Sophia while you're back?" I ask taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Yeah she is going to come to the funeral today." Liam says. We walk a bit further in a silence. "So university, that's exciting." Liam says breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah, a bit nerve racking though... I am going to do a gap year though." I respond.

"What are you going to do?" He says as we get to the house.

"I don't know maybe go somewhere and help them, like a missionary or something." I say taking another sip of my drink.

"Oh my god that's awesome, I never knew you wanted to do something like that." Liam says as we walk to the door.

"Yeah, you're the first to hear about it... I kinda realised that I really wanted to do it a few weeks ago, so that's what I am going to do... But I will send the applications off and just ask it I can do it the year after." I say walking through the door.

"I think that is amazing." Liam says.

"Just don't tell anyone ok, it will be our little secret." I smile.

"Ok." He laughs.

I see that Louis is still passed out on the couch, so I walk past him and go into the kitchen and see everyone else is up.

"Good morning all." I smile.

"Morning." They all say back and Liam and I hand them there drinks.

"Oh my god thank you." Caitlin says taking a sip of her tea.

"So how was Paris... Well the first few days at least." Caitie asks.

"It was great... Really nice and pretty." I smile. We all chat for what seems like hours until I realise that we have to make our way to Doncaster.