Chapter 19

Louis POV

We are all back stage at the arena for tonight's show. I am outside Dani's dressing room waiting for her to come out. She is going to be on stage in 10 minutes. I go to knock on the door but it opens revealing a beautiful dani. She was wearing a white shirt and a black skirt with a belt, white shoes and a black headband. I look up at her face and see she is smiling at me.

"You look... Wow." I say smiling.

"Thanks." She says giving me a kiss. We were about the same height with her wearing the heels.

"Daynm dani your looking fine." Niall says. I slap his head and he and dani laugh.

"Get your own girl." I say looking at Niall, and I take Dani's hand, pulling her down the corridor.

"Where are we going?" Dani asks as I lead her down the hallway.

"It's a secret." I say as she looks at me curiously.

Caitie's POV

It had been 5 minutes since dani and louis ran off, everyone was searching for them. Neither of them were picking up there phones. Great... Just great.

"They have to be some where." Paul grumbles. I look at the clock and see dani should be on stage any second now. That's if we find her and louis. I let out a groan in frustration as I hear the crowd start screaming things.

"Babe it's alright." Harry says wrapping his arms around me. Im not a very huggy person, but I like hugging Harry.

"How can you say that when the opening act and one of your band members are missing?" I say frustrated.

"Just look." Harry says pointing to the stage just as cheers and screams come from all over. I look over and see 2 bits of the stage have gone down. I look at it confused and then two figures come out of it. Both I knew very well. I can see dani laughing and louis starts talking to her. I couldn't help but smile and shake my head at them. I feel Harry wrap his arms around my waist and kisses my check.

"Your cute when your frustrated." He whispers into my ear, making me blush. I watch as louis gives dani a kiss on the cheek and runs over to us.

"Hello Sydney, I'm Danielle but everyone calls me dani, umm I don't really know what to say... I'm glad to back in my home town... Or country." Dani says thinking about what she is talking about. "I really hope you enjoy the night... Before I start I just want to say... Doing that jump thing just then was really fun." Dani says looking at where she had just jumped out from. I laugh at her and she looks at me and smiles.

"Alright I actually have no idea what I am going to do up here so I will start by singing all of the stars by Ed Sheeran." Dani says and the crowd screams.

"I'm so happy for her." I squeal to Harry. I feel him laugh against me, I turn around and kiss his lips.

"I love you so much." He says kissing me.

"I love you too." I whisper.

"I love you three." Niall yells next to us. We laugh at him and I turn back to dani who has finished the song and is now laughing.

"Ok I need to bring someone on stage." Dani says running over to me, my eyes widen and she drags me on stage.

"No, no, no, no." I protested as she dragged me on the stage.

"Sydney this is my bestest friend, and also my twin sister, Caitlin, or Caitie. Caitie this is Sydney." Dani laughs. I look out and saw a massive arena filled to with people.

"Wow." I whispered.

"Yeah I know... Ok I had to show you this though." Dani smiles and points to a poster that says; HARRY HAVE YOU GONE DOWN UNDER WITH CAITIE. I feel my face go red and dani and I start laughing. I run off stage again and laugh when I see Harry. We that's an embarrassing poster.