[47]

When Jay flew up, Mettaton and the robots spread far away from him. Then they took out what appeared to be their own weapons. Mettaton carried missile launchers, the first unit a machine gun and the second two grenade cannons.
[Is he for real?? Attempting to make one of his show's episode with those things??] Jay thought disbelievingly as he got ready for the machines to make their first moves.
The one with the machine gun fired, making Jay tuck his wings to dive down and fly up while maneuvering away from the bullets. The second one fired its cannons down to hit Jay as he flew down. When Jay shot upwards, the first robot got a clear shot and fired its machine gun. Jay had no choice but to bring his wings forwards, activating his standard shield. After the volley of bullets passed, Jay wasted no time to dive down and avoid the bombs thrown by Mettaton above as he headed far away from the Lab.
"Mettaton! Why are you doing this? Trying to shoot me into oblivion just for your show?" Jay called out to Mettaton as he hovered for a moment.
"THE RATINGS ON MY SHOW ARE DROPPING RAPIDLY, DARLING! NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT I HAVE MADE! SO MY SOLUTION IS TO TAKE DRASTIC MEASURES TO KEEP THE SHOW GOING! I HAVE CHOSEN TO END IT IN THIS LAST EPISODE FOR AN EXPLOSIVE FINALE AS AN ALTERNATIVE!" Mettaton replied in a happy manner as he dropped another couple of bombs. This caused the film crew to abandon their positioned cameras and flee.
[There's no convincing him, is it?] Jay though. As the bombs got closer, Jay chose to shot them down with SHOTER MODE.

[SHOOTER MODE: ACTIVATED]

Instead of his hands transforming into cannons, they glowed yellow as small yellow orbs spun around his wrist as they formed a floating ring. Seeming to know what to do he aimed with his right hand, a bright orb appearing at the center of his hand's palm. It fired a rapid stream of yellow bullets out towards the incoming bombs. They exploded in plus-shaped blasts, one of them nearly grazing Jay's wing.
Mettaton's two units then went head-on, firing bullets and cannon artillery. Jay blocked them using this standard shield as the two robots flew past him. It was too late for a realization that letting them get behind him was a mistake.
At the moment that the shield deactivated and Jay looked behind, the two robots shot two grappling hooks that attached to his hands. Then they channeled a cast amount of voltage, bolts of electricity acing around as they electrocuted him. Jay let out a scream of agony as the voltage exerted onto the body immobilized  him. He couldn't struggle, but only watch as Mettaton fired missiles at him.
[No...NOOOO!!!] Jay shouted internally as something began to awaken inside his body.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
As he felt his mind self plummeting down a bright tunnel, he saw himself enter a large body of water....then come out of it flying upwards into the air and bright sky. Up in the partly-cloudy sky was the sun that shone brightly. Then there was movement up in the light of the sun that was headed towards him.
The shape of the thing was similar to Jay's, but bigger and completely black as it dived down to him.

It was a dragon. Dark as night.

The creature tucked its wings and dived towards him, but looked as if it was intended to miss and pass him. When Jay and the dragon were crossing each other, everything seemed to slow down as a brighter light began to shine in between them.

And then Jay came back to the real world with the energy to fight.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The change that happened to Jay's body was so quick that it was hard to tell how it looked when the shield was deployed. Just in time to block the missiles as they crashed onto it.
"NO!!!" Dr. Gaster shouted as a fireball exploded in the air. However, when the smoke cleared, Jay was nowhere to be found. Just the two robots that once held him with their holding wires broken.
"HUH? I THINK THAT WAS EASY!" Mettaton said, only to be interrupted by a glowing blue blur whizzing by behind. Then it disappeared from sight, only to reappear flying around them at a speed that no one was capable of following. Mettaton and the two robots aimed their weapons and fired when they saw it, but kept missing. It was only after the glowing shape flew straight towards them and hit the two units that they were able to see how he, Jay, looked like. Once he hovered above in the air, of course.
Jay had changed, or rather transformed, a bit: the midsole of his shoes/feet have extended outwards while the front parts tlipped down; the legs, arms, ears, wings, and tail had arrow-like stripes going down or outwards rapidly in a continuous flow around their surfaces; the protective helmet-visor was now covering the face, his chest has become a bit more hollow, seemed to glow more brighter than usual; the back, in between the wings, was what seemed to be an extra circular engine that has opened; and the wrists along with his hand's claws were glowing.
Everyone, including Mettaton just stood there, gawking at Jay's new form.
—————————————————————————————

>[BOOSTER BURST]<

[Booster...burst?] Jay wondered as he looked at his hands, legs, wings, and tail. Everything happened so fast that there was little time to think as Mettaton and both of his units came back. When he spotted them, the same intense feeling of fighting back overtook Jay again. Both the chest engine and leg rockets revved up and sent him blasting forwards as he punched the first robot. Banking left to return, Jay used his claws to slice the second unit's back. The two robots exploded as Jay flew away to hover at a safe distance. Mettaton, seeing this, took aim and fired all missiles at Jay.
[SIMAXIS SHOT]
Seeming to know what to do next, he clenched his hand as the right wrist glowed brighter and moved it forwards, homing lasers that shot out and destroyed the incoming missiles.
"ASTOUNDING! THIS SHALL RAISE MY RAITINGS IN NO—" Mettaton began when he was interrupted by Jay flying at him and drop-kicking the entertainment robot on the chest. Quickly after that Jay flew away and then back to hit Mettaton multiple times by coming back and forth, causing the entertainment robot to crash onto the intact roof of the Lab.
As Jay landed on the roof, Mettaton got up from the rubble and aimed his missile launcher weakly at Jay. But instead of firing, Mettaton tossed it aside and stood up while clapping his hands.
"BRAVO! BRAVISIMO!! THIS SHALL CERTAINLY BECOME THE BEST EPISODE IN MY SHOW!" Mettaton said as he wiped the dust and small debris off from his visor.
"Yeeesssss....only one problem; your f-film crew abandoned their cameras, making it easier f-for me and Gaster to block their and your broadcast transmission. Which means...t-this episode has been cancelled!!! And will not be re-enacted again!! Ehehehe..." Dr. Alphys voice was heard on Mettaton's radio as Jay's new speed mode powered down.
"OH NO! YOU BLOCKED MY PERSONAL BROADCAST WITH YOUR HACKING SKILLS!" Mettaton exclaimed disappointed.
"Y-y-yeah!" Dr. Alphys said proudly despite his shaky voice.
"MY PLAN HAS BEEN FOILED!!! CURSE YOU ALL!!! BUT I DON'T CURSE MY VIEWERS WHO ARE OUT THERE, OF COURSE! UNTIL NEXT TIME, GENTLEMEN!!" Mettaton said before he flew away from the Lab
[Jeez. What a strange way of thinking that robot has.] Jay thought, watching Mettaton fly away before climbing down to check if Dr. Gaster and Alphys were unharmed. They were alright, but for the barrier neutralizer...it seemed like it had some repair to be made.