[10]

During the walk, Telephone and Radio explained where Jay was. Apparently this was the Underground, a world below Mt. Ebot. Stuck here for many years, the monsters have always been looking for a way to break the barrier and come out free. To break such barrier, they needed seven human souls. Currently, they had six. Jay was about to ask how they obtained the souls, but he evaded that.
"So, where are you from? We've never seen someone like you before." Telephone asked Jay.
"Well...my home is far away. It's in the middle of nowhere." Jay explained.
The looks on their faces made him think [Ok. That didn't explain much].
"To be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing." Jay explained some more. "I'm new here.......................................and I have no where else to go."
Telephone was thoughtful for a moment, then said "You could come over to live at our cave." "Really? Well...thank you"
"But first we need to go to a restaurant. I almost forgot to bring something to Mr. Grillby" Telephone said.

***

After reaching the town of Snowdin, the two furred dragons led Jay to a small restaurant cabin that they were talking about.Radio had to leave to pick up someone from school. The bell rung as hey entered the restaurant. Telephone came up to where a flame man was working and gave out a bag to him.
"Hi, Grillby. I got the ingredients for you." Telephone chirped as she handed the bag to Mr. Grillby. "Thank you so much, sweetie. It's been so busy today, I wasn't able to pick them up." Grillby said as he took the bag.
"This is Jay, Grillby" the brown dutchie gestured towards him, which in turn the dragon boy said "Hello."
Then Jay noticed someone familiar laying down in the bar table. It was Sans, looking drunk with a bottle of...ketchup?
Telephone sneezed from the odor and said "He reeks of alcohol. Sans, I think you're stinking up the place". "Is he ok?" Jay asked, looking worried because of the empty eye-sockets Sans was showing. "He's alright. It's just that he's had a rough day" Mr. Grillby said, coming over to Sans to say "Sans, I'm gonna have to cut you off. I can't have you passing out again.". Sans woke up and said, "Hmm? Alright Grillbz. There's no need TIBIA serious".
"What?" Jay asked, trying to hide the laughter.
"His puns are more worse when he's drunk." Telephone said, putting a paw on her snout to hide her face. "Sure DEER. Not exactly like up dog." Sans said, turning towards them. "What is up dog?" Jay asked, not getting the point.
"Not much, what's up with you" the gaster blaster skeleton said, winking.

*badum tss*

Jay and Telephone broke into a fit of laughter.
"That joke never gets old. See ya later, Grilbz" Sans said, smirking while getting off the chair to go off. Along the way Sans hit some furniture while trying to orientate himself.
"I think I'll go make sure he gets home safely..." Jay said as he went off to follow Sans. "I'll go with you too" Telephone said.

***

Sans way laying on the front doorstep of the home, snoring.
"Seems like he ALMOST made it. Where's Papyrus when you need him?" Telephone said.
When they picked Sans up to get him inside, he was heavy.
"He's heavier than he looks! How does Papyrus do this?" Telephone asked as they both struggled. "Yeah, no kidding. He must be strong" Jay said.
When they laid Sans in the couch, Jay said "I should find toast. It's good to lay off the effects of alcohol." as he went to the fridge. When Jay opened it, there was nothing but a ton of spaghetti bowls. "Uhhhhh......." he muttered.
"Looks like he's out for today. Let's go to the cave." Telephone said.