<[Extras]>

[I decided to make this part as a bloopers reel like most movies would for some added humor in the story (bc idk what to write anymore XP). So here goes the train ride of funny mistakes_ ]

_____________________________________________________________________
Cameraman: Okay, begin...now! *click*
Jay: *walks through the snow covered ground in Snowdin, looking around the forest when suddenly he falls into a hidden pit.* Oof!
Crew: *begins laughing*
Jay: *laughs as well because of the fall and that he is stuck* Hahah! Okay, please. Someone. A little help. XD *tries to get out of the pit but is stuck*

MARKER
>Taken off script.

Dr. Gutierrez: *goes into the presentation room with General Foss and his soldiers* I know he is a bit weird but he is a... *completely forgets what he was going to say next as his eyes widen.*....oh crap I don't know what was the part! *begins laughing as he doubles over* SO sorry...
Soldier actors and crew: *begin laughing*
Foss: Aw, don't beat yourself up. You were doing great.
Crew member: Okay! Everyone back to start positions.

MARKER

Papyrus: NOW, PREPARE YOURSELF FOR MY SPECIAL ATTACK!!! *raises hand up to summon his ultimate attack*
*nothing happens*

. . . . . .

Dogbone: *barks as he casually carries a massive fake bone with minimal effort across the snowy ground*
Papyrus: *eyes nearly jump out of his eye sockets as he witnesses this along with Jay* HEY!!! THAT IS MINE!!! GIVE IT BACK!!! *starts to chase the dog while trying to hide his laughter*
Crew and Jay: *laugh as they watch them go* XD

MARKER:
Jay: *at Grillby's with Sans as he is sitting with the gaster skeleton while he tries to put ketchup in a burger, struggling since it is hard* Come on...
*The ketchup bottle explodes as planned, but the ketchup explodes on both Sans and Mr. Grillby that just started to come over.*
Mr. Grillby: *yells as some of the ketchup spilled in his eyes*
Jay: Oh my gosh! I am SO sorry! *stands up immediately to try and help the flame monster*
Mr. Grillby: I'm fine. It'll evaporate soon. *uses hands to rub his eyes.
Sans: I'm also good. *licks the splattered ketchup on his skull with his tongue.
Crew: *laughs*

MARKER

Camera man: aaaannndd...start!
*The soldiers, General Foss and Jay, who has cuffs in his hands, walk into the main room towards Dr. Gutierrez and Dr. Montero as they pass by some nfd units in stationary mode and standing up as they form an organized line.
Random nfd unit near the back: *nose twitches and inevitably sneezes* ["ECHOO!! Aw, shoot. Sorry about that!"]
Camera man: cut!
Other nfd units forming the line with the nfd that sneezed: *start complaining*
-["Aw, come on!"]
-["Really?"]
-["Seriously dude?"]
-["That's the third time in a row now"]
Nfd that sneezed: ["Sorry about it, really. I think there is a small virus in my system that I need to correct. Hold on, I got I this time."]

MARKER

Undyne: Here I come! EN GUARDE!!! *draws her magic spear from the air to grab it and twirl it around like an expert, only for the spear to slip and fall down into the deeper side of the cliff.
*The sound of the spear clanging against the rock sounds later*
Undyne: ...whoops...
Crew: *laughs*
Undyne: *groans and laughs as well* Yep. I need some more practice on this.

MARKER:

Camera man: aanndd...start!
Jay: *is walking through the hallway of the king's castle with pillars on both sides, looking around.*
Sans: *is seen poking out from behind a pillar, with a sign that has "SPOOKY SCARY SKELETON" written on it hanging from his neck as he wiggles his bony fingers in an "I'm spooky" kind of way* >:)
Jay: *notices this and turns to the camera with his lips reeled inwards in an attempt to not laugh before failing as he doubles down onto the ground* X"D *wheezes*

MARKER

Jay: *prepares to fight Sans in the hallway as his helmet visor covers his face. A drawing of anime eyes, action style, appear to have been drawn beforehand on the screen outside*
Crew: *notices this and begins to laugh*
Jay: What? What's so funny? Huh? *notices the eye drawing with his eyes* Haha. Real funny, Alphys and Sans.
Cameraman: Okay. Wipe that off and let's begin again, we don't have much sunset time.

MARKER
>Taken off script

Jay: *is seeing through a telescope to watch the fake stars, then he pulls away from it with a red spot in the eye that was in the tube.
Crew: *laughs at this*
Jay: What? Why are you laughing? *notices the spot* SANS!!! >:v

MARKER

Jay: *is on top of a building roof, opening his wings to fly for the first time. The words FLY HIGH are seen written under his wing membranes with white paint.
Crew: *laughs at this*
Jay: Huh? *notices and makes a grumpy face, despite the fact that he is trying to hold on to his laughter as he makes his way back to the door* Damn it, Sans!

MARKER

Dr. Gaster: *in the lab with Alphys while looking at the computer monitor* Take a look at this, Alphys! It's a new type of monster! I'm trying to search over hundreds of archives in the dadabakhbleqfghhj no! I'm sorry! My mistake! *begins laughing while he slumps down on the desk as the crew laughs as well*
Dr. Alphys: *laughs too* D-Don't worry. We gotta practice once again. *places hand on Gaster's shoulder as he tried to help himself from the laughter*

MARKER

Foss: Fine then, you will engineer an efficient limiter, or I will--
Military Blitzer nfd: *is about to swipe his claws at the general for the slash in the script when his feet get unbalanced and stumbles down with a loud thud*
BAM!!!
Foss: *turns around to see what happened* You okay?
Crew: *laughs*
Military Blitzer nfd: ["I'M FINE. DARN IT, I CAN'T STAND PROPERLY ON THESE POINTY LEGS"] *tries to stand again as Foss tries to help him.
Cameraman: Okay. Let's fix this problem with something.

MARKER.

END. :3