coffee

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

I really needed coffee so I decided to go to the vending machine and luckily no one was there as most classes had already started.

I took my time to admire the quiet, empty halls and listen to the gentle noises my shoes made when they touched the ground, echoes following me around.

I decided to go with (favorite energy drink/coffee) and went back to my class. as soon as I sat down the teacher came in holding lots of paperwork and looking extremely stressed.

I noticed everyone was now calm except suna who was staring at me for a little too long. I ignored him and went back to writing down notes until I heard a whisper close to my ear.

"did you know about the pics?"

"the what?" I whispered back at suna.

"atsumu posted a photo on his instagr-"

"I don't follow the twins" I cut him off, not wanting to hear about something, probably dumb, the twins posted.

"really?? how come you don't follow them?" he asked visibly dumbfounded.

"I just find them kind of annoying"

"fair enough.. but you follow me right?" he said, his eyes full of hope. false hope lol

"no I don't think I do, sorry"

suna's pov

I was speechless. I mean I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that. those annoying fangirls always try to send me messages or find my number.

desperate bitches ew gross

but she didn't even care? that's strange.. does that mean she finds me annoying too? probably. should I keep the conversation going?

I decided to write my instagram username on a small piece of paper not wanting to disturb her from writing down notes.

she eventually saw the paper and got her phone out, slowly tapping the screen when I heard multiple notifications go off from my phone.

user @y/n.l/n has followed you
@y/n.l/n wants to send you a message

I tapped on her profile and immediately followed her back. I noticed that the miyas follow her but she never followed them back.

lmfao losers

her two recent posts appeared on my homepage and just wow.

@y/n.l/n

l/n