snuggles mhm

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

I was sitting on my bed, listening to music. I was too invested in my phone so when I heard a knock on the door, I didn't get up to open it.

"come in" as I say that the door opens wide and catches my attention. but it was too late, I saw two figures running towards me, then jumping and landing on top of me.

"SURPRISE ATTACKKKK" I heard a familiar voice scream and a toddler was already on me. it was suna, and I guess that was ryoko? why are they here???

as I was thinking that, suna jumped on me and hugged me tight, making sure I couldn't go anywhere.

"hey princess" he said, still holding me down. his little sister was holding my legs and his body was on top of mine, basically pinning me down.

as I realized how close we were, my cheeks started to heat up. my blush is almost never noticeable so I thought I was going to be ok but DAYMN he's so close.

"hey foxy what's up?" I say as casually as I can. suna's body fell on mine, zero distance between our bodies... he buried his face in my neck and mumbled something inaudible.

"what?" I said, confused.

he took his head off my shoulder and looked directly into my eyes. my body tensed... I tried looking away but I just couldn't.

"i said I'm tireddd" he said and flopped his head back on my shoulder.

"hey ryoko is that you???" I said, trying to not make too much noise.

"Y/NNNN HEYYYY I'M SO EXCITED I FINALLY MET YOU YOU'RE SO COOL AND PRETTY" she started rumbling, getting off my bed and running around my room.

suddenly she stopped and looked at me, then at her tired brother, then back at me.

"y/n are you going to let him SLEEP on you????" she said as she explored around my room, shouting the "sleep" part.

"shhhh ryoko he's really tired... I'll just wake him up when it's time to eat. do you want to keep me company while we wait?"

"yup yup I'm going to tell your dad we're going to play with my dolls. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK" she said and ran out the door. she came back in my room a few minutes later and flopped down on the floor.

"thank you so much ryoko" I said and smiled at her. she had a wide smile on her face, she's adorable.

"don't worry about it. soooo y/n. are you and rin finally together????" she asked me bouncing up and down

"wha- no we're not..."

"then why are you letting him sleep on you??? huh? HUH??? oh oh oh do you like him?????" she asked and got up from the floor.

"noooo-" she cut me off

"the truth please."

"...fine fine yeah I like him... but don't tell him ok?? please?" I whispered so suna doesn't magically wake up.

"I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT-" she starts bouncing around the room, waking suna up in the process.

"hmm? knew what?" suna said sleepily, slowly raising his head.

I put my free hand on the back of his head, carefully pushing it back down on my collarbone.

"shhh don't worry about it. just sleep... I'll wake you up if needed ok?" I say, resting my hand on his head, slowly stroking his fluffy, dark brown, messy hair.

he let's out a small groan and quickly falls back asleep. I turn my attention to ryoko and she comes up to me looking down.

"honey don't do thaaat... you almost woke him up" I whispered