fight fight fight

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
third person pov

wednesday, 5.05PM

the managers were done with the boy's practice and were heading to the manager's room so they can finally relax. they walked in and spotted y/n, still sleeping, cuddling with a big pillow.

the girls woke her up and, thankfully, she wasn't as grumpy as she normally is after waking up. she seemed a bit down in the dumps and quiet but the girls didn't think it was something to worry about.

"y/n... you've been staring at that odly specific jelly stick for a while now." hana said approaching y/n, holding a face mask.

she was sitting down, her back against her bed, blasting Do I Wanna Know. her head empty, looking at the short video of shirtless suna laughing that was playing on loop.

"hmmm" was the only sound that could escape her lips right now. she took the face mask and put it on, adjusting it to perfectly stick to her face.

"are you gonna eat that?" yukie stretched her arm to grab the jelly stick y/n was holding, but she slapped it away.

"okayyyy... I was just asking" yukie backed away to let kiyoko talk to y/n.

"l/n did something happen?" she asked.

"no..." y/n went back to looking at her phone.

"thats obviously a lie. so, what is it?" hana asked from across the room.

"it's nothing..."

"y/n I think you should tell us" yukie mumbled to her.

"I said I'm fine." she said, finally getting her eyes off her phone.

"y/n you know we're all here for you" mai stretched her hand out to pat y/n's shoulder.

"...its probably nothing and I'm overreacting."

"but..." mai prompted her.

"I think suna is mad at me and I don't know why... I had to do some work yesterday so we didn't talk much but he still hasn't talked to me..." y/n said rubbing her closed eyes out of frustration, which messed up the mask on her face a bit.

"uhhh can I ask you something?" yachi said hesitantly.

"go ahead"

"have you done anything to make him jealous or angry?"she asked and y/n thought about it for a second.

"he didn't seem angry but he was extra needy when I was cooking yesterday..." she finally spoke as yukie came closer.

"physical contact?" she uttered and y/n calmly nodded.

"he hugged me from behind" she said, an unnoticeable blush appearing on her cheeks.

"and youuu" hana propped her to continue talking.

"I told him I was busy. what was I supposed to do, leave the food to kyotani?" she hid her frustrated face in her hands.

"kyotani was with you?" mai said, confused and everyone went silent.

"what?" y/n looked around the room, confused as well.

"y/n I think he's jealous." kiyoko stated the obvious and y/n slightly tilted her head.

"why would he be jealous of kyotani?"

"ARE YOU DUMB" hana shot up from her bed.

"Hana stop it. was he like that any other day?" kiyoko asked after she stretched her arm out to hana's direction, gesturing to stop.