spice

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"it's semi" I say and pick up the phone.

"hey shawty what's up?" I put him on speaker and he laughs a bit.

"did you just call him shawty?" suna says, nibbling his third chuupet for today.

"yeah I did. shut up"

"is that suna?" semi asked and I heard a gentle "oh?" in the background.

"yeah just ignore him... why did you call by the way?" I asked and suna poked my sides with his elbow, giving me a quick glance.

"oh ok. uhhh oh yeah my parents are away for the next month or so... wanna come visit your favorite cousin?" he said and I went to answer but someone cut me off.

"I'M GONNA BE HERE TOO BESTIE" tendou screamed.

"OH HEY BESTIE WERE HAVE YOU BEEN"

"hi tendou." I hear suna greet him lazily, not taking his eyes off his half eaten chuupet.

"HEYYY IT'S THAT MESSY HAIR DUDE" he said and I started laughing.

"my hair is not that messy" suna frowned, fixing his hair and my laugh worsened.

"it is. anyways, semiiii I'm coming to Miyagi next week so I'll see you there" I told him and saw suna's tiny smile from the corner of my eye.

"you are?" he asked and I nodded, forgetting he can't see me.

"yeah we have a game" suna said before I could even open my mouth.

"I'm probably going to come some days before the game, so we can hang out more"

"oh did you finish those dumb exams??" tendou said in the background

"I did... me and suna are catching up a bit... oh and I bought him eyeliner" I cockily said and suna spoke from beside me.

"can you stop talking about me like I'm not right next to you?" I waved my hand in front of his face but he caught it and pushed it away.

"that's great. so when are you coming?"

"I don't know..."

"how about... friday?" semi suggested after a small pause.

"deal"

"nugget it's wednesday" suna said and some shuffling was heard from the other line. tendou snatched semi's phone out of his hands and started shouting.

"DID YOU JUST CALL HER NUGGE–"

"yeah bye" I cut him off, ending the call.

"don't worry we have some time to hang out... your game is next tuesday anyway so it's not THAT big of a deal" I turned to suna and he scrunched his nose.

"I guess.." he said and we headed home

the next day

suna and I hung out after school at the park, but we eventually got bored and decided to go home early. we opened my front door and took off our shoes.

suna sat down on the couch and I followed suit, sitting right beside him. there wasn't much space left on the couch so I couldn't lay down comfortably like most times.

we were playing some video games I hadn't finished, when he suddenly put the controller down and looked at me.

"do you want to do my eyeliner now? I wanna see how it looks." he said and I got up.