the kick 🧍🏽‍♀️

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

suna and semi started talking about different things like how long they've skated for and what music they listen to.. suna was pretty close to me but it didn't make me uncomfortable, like when strangers sit next to me at the bus or on a random bench..

these past days I've been getting to know suna better, although he's kinda hard to read.. suna wasn't actually that bad. we have been seatmates for a couple of weeks now but I never got a chance to learn more about him until recently. his presence doesn't bother me, and oh boy do I hate being around people. his looks aren't that bad either..

i could get lost in those eyes forever to be honest...

suna started talking again after a small pause in their conversation.

"so.. you're the cool cousin y/n talked about?" he remembered that? wow I didn't even remember I said that till he brought it up.

"y/n you talk about me??? awwww" semi said in a kind of annoying tone

"no she just mentioned you when she was explaining how Terushima hit on her" he said and then proceeded to whisper "istg if I ever see that son of a bitch i-"

"suna shut the fuck up" I cut him off. did he have to mention that???

"HOLD UP HE HIT ON YOU?" uhhhh shit

"yeah and he got rejected. boo hoo"

"y/n that's not ok I'm gonna kill him" semi says and I can tell he meant it by the look in his eyes..

semi and I grew up together and we spent most of the day together, everyday, until we started high school and couldn't see each other that often.. so I understand why he feels that way but it really isn't that big of a deal.

"oh I'll bring the shovel" I heard suna say and to my surprise, that stoic expression he almost always had on, was replaced by pure rage.. I didn't know he cared so much but apparently he did..

that's cute..

"as you should" semi said and they fistbumped leaving me very confused..

how tf did they become besties. they just met????

suna's pov

silence took over for a while but then a familiar beat started playing.. I quickly recognized the song and turned the volume up, laughing to myself.

I turned to face y/n, still laughing like a crazy person. y/n was visibly confused. especially when I got up and stretched out my hand toward her.

brianstorm by arctic monkeys was playing

"y/n get up" I said motioning her to stand up

"what?? no" she said. oh she knows what's going on.

"y/n" i looked at her in the eyes and waited for a response.

"..."

"get up." I half whined..

"wow ok chill." she said, still not getting up. I was getting impatient..