reunion

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

it's been two months. two boring months. but I was finally free... I tried to communicate with the guys as much as I could, but obviously my schedule didn't help me keep in touch with them so we did drift apart a bit...

suna and I still saw each other in class and on breaks, but the lack of communication and the hours we saw each other in a day, seem to have made a huge impact on our friendship.

we stopped talking on the phone everyday and changed it to every three days. today I was finally done with my exams, so I decided to surprise call him.

the phone rung two times before he picked up. he was laying on his bed, his elbows propping him up and his chains dangling around.

"hey y/n" he said and adjusted his phone

"heyyyy" I said and flopped on my bed

"you weren't supposed to call today... y/n I said no more cheat days. go back to work" he moved his hand over what I suppose was the "end call" button.

"wait no NOOO I FINISHED" I said and got excited. suna stopped moving for a second and then went back to his original stance.

"oh ok. cool" he was rather apathetic...

"well?? aren't you happy? I thought you'd be a bit more... enthusiastic." I said sheepishly.

"oh I'm so happy y/n. I'm so, SO happy for you..." he had a small smile on and that made me smile a bit too.

"but?" I prompted him.

"we don't talk as much nugget..." he said after a small pause.

"I know suna I'm sorry... you know I had to study a lot but I always tried my best to make time for you and-" he cut me off.

"I know, don't worry about it. I also know that you've been talking to that annoying blonde and his friend." he spat out. oh so THAT'S what this is about huh?

"yeah I have.. he's actually not that bad..." i said giving him a glare.

"oh. HeS aCtUalLy nOt ThAt bAAaAaaAD" he mimicked my voice.

"suna what's wrong? can't I have friends other than the team??" I said with a straight face.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN-"

"THEN WHAT'S THE PROBLEM???" I shouted back at him and he flinched, then grabbed his phone.

"I MISS YOU THATS THE PROBLEM.
I MISS YOUR FUCKING PRESENCE.
I MISS US HANGING OUT. I-" he said, discomfort in his voice.

"WELL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT" I cut him off a bit too harsh. suna stays petrified for a couple of seconds. then ends the call without saying anything.

I let my upper body fall down on the bed and tried to organize my thoughts.

was I too harsh?
I should apologize
should I? yeah..
he said he misses me...
does he though?
oh I fucked up...

ten minutes passed and I heard the doorbell ring. I wasn't expecting anyone but I went to look anyways. I opened the door and met with suna, wearing some black sweatpants, a loose t-shirt and some white sneakers.

I stared at him in shock, observing every single detail like the rings on his fingers or his slight smile...

"go change. we're going out" he said standing near my door.

"what? why-"

"you said Do sOmetHiNg aBoUt iT. so here I am... doing something about it" he cut me off, opening the door more and letting himself in.