gossip

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
third person pov

wednesday, 5.05PM

the inarizaki volleyball team was already done with their practice for the day. they took a shower and went back to their room, not having any plans for the rest of the day.

"what's wrong with him?" akagi asked kita, pointing at suna.

he was sitting on his bed, his back against the wall. Do I Wanna Know was blasting through his phone as he was looking at the photos he had taken the past six months of knowing y/n.

"not sure... suna?" kita tried to catch his attention but suna just took another lazy bite out of y/n's favorite chuupet flavor.

atsumu approached him and took a look at his phone. he was staring at the picture he took three days ago, where y/n was peacefully smiling in her sleep.

"oOOoOOoOOOo your little girlfriend dumped you??" atsumu tried to annoy suna or at least get a reaction from him.

"shut the fuck up miya" he said not taking his eyes from his phone.

"is she drooling in her sleep?"

"what?" osamu perked up hearing his brother's remark and jumped on the bed so he could witness y/n's embarrassing moment.

"that's not her drool" suna lazily said and akagi, who was walking towards him as well, stopped mid-way through.

"oh ok... what?"

"suna do you have something to tell us?" kita asked him and suna finally took his eyes off of his phone.

"I have many things to say."

"OoooooO spill" atsumu said.

"no"

"suna. spill please" kita repeated atsumu's words which caught everyone off guard.

"atsumu you're a bad influence" suna turned to the twin that was trying to grab his phone so he can see the photo better.

"yeah I want to know too" aran spoke up from the other side of the room. suna turned his phone off and put it in his pocket.

"oh for fucks sake leave me alone"

"senpai. if you don't mind, I'd like to know too." riseki said respectfully and everyone looked at him.

"you're just going to make it worse" suna scrunched up his face. he wasn't in the mood to hear one of riseki's overthinking sessions again.

"he's actually right you're gonna make it worse riseki" ginjima agreed, teasing the first year.

"stop it. suna, say it already." kita gave suna a persistent look.

"it can't be that bad" akagi said trying to cheer him up.

"SHUT UP FINE I'LL TALK" suna snapped and almost everyone came closer so they can hear him talk. the twins got off the bed and sat down on the floor in front of suna.

"she's avoiding me... maybe. it seems like it. that's all, you can go now"

"that's obviously not all" atsumu looked at suna with what he thought was an intimidating look.

"oh no did she kiss someone else?
you're not together so maybe she told you she likes someone??
did you catch her kissing someone
when you went to surprise her???
or maybe it's something less dramatic. is she flirting with someo-"

riseki panicked and started saying his thoughts out loud.

"YES SHE'S FUCKING FLIRTING WITH SOMEONE" suna snapped at riseki so he would shut up.