cuteness wtf

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"JESUS??" I opened the door and a tall guy with long, brown hair stood there looking at me, confused.

"uhhh what?"

"Asahi is this the right house? oh well hello ther-"

another guy, slightly shorter, with light gray hair wearing a white shirt and light gray pants appeared behind jesus and I unintentionally cut him off.

"an angel too??? suna am I dead?" I turned to face suna but found kageyama walking toward the door.

"hello sugawara senpai. NO YOU DUMBASS THEY CAME TO DRIVE US HOME"

"don't be rude to your friends kageyama. I'm flattered you think I'm an angel... although I should be the one saying that" he gave me a wink but I was so tired I couldn't keep up with his talking.

"what?" I said and turned around to face suna, hoping he'd explain what's going on but he was busy death glaring sugawara.

"NOYA BRO– oh hey it's that pretty girl that gives free hugs" someone peaked through the door and for a second I think I recognized him...

"BUDDHA TOO??? are you sure i'm not dead foxy?" I lazily screamed and some people got up from the couch, while I was still standing in front of the door.

"is she uhhh ok?" Jesus asked and suna answered without hesitation.

"mentally? no"

"hey can I have my hug now??" buddah walked inside, approaching me and right when I was about to talk, suna came closer to me.

"i-"

"no" he spat grabbing my shoulders and pulling me closer to him, no space left between us.

I grabbed his wrists and gave them a tight squeeze so he would let go off me. he let me go and I walked away, heading upstairs.

"NICE TO MEET YOU JESUS" I shouted before closing the door behind me. I put on some clothes I found in my small closet and slid under the covers, eventually falling asleep.

suna's pov

"are you sure she's ok?" Asahi asked and some of the guys walked out of the house.

"yeah she just likes to joke around.." I reassured him, not sure if she was ok either.

"plus she's tired. she used to act high when we were kids and it was past bedtime"

yamaguchi laughed at the memory of high little y/n and walked out too. the only guys in the house now were me, tsukishima, aNgEL and that bald guy.

"hey suna right?" sugawara said and I nodded making a faint "hm?" sound.

"are you and uhhh"

"y/n" tsukishima said on his way outside.

"right. are you two a thing?" he asked and I glared at him before answering.

"no we're not together."

"HAH sweet" the bald guy stated and I gave him a glare as well.

"yet. we're not together, yet." i gave them an intimidating last glance and turned around, leaving sugawara slightly shocked.

I heard them trip their way out of the house and the door closing behind them.

I went to the kitchen, where semi was cleaning up the empty glasses and bowls that previously contained snacks and fizzy drinks.