oh no😬

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

we finished eating so I took the small, now empty box in my hands and stood up. I texted osamu earlier, asking if he wants it back and he said he'd be in the kitchen.

"I'm going to give this back. be right back."

some of the girls nodded and I walked out the door. I headed towards the kitchen and spotted osamu and suna, sitting on the table. as I came closer I noticed suna was sleeping, his arms crossed in front of his chest. his head was hanging down, like he was looking at the ground.

"is he still sleeping?" I said giving osamu his box back, then i stood behind suna, my body facing osamu. I gently ran my fingers through his hair and his small frown disappeared.

"I woke him up to eat but he just fell back asleep as soon as he was done."

"hmmm" I turn my gaze to suna, then back to osamu.

"so he ate?" I asked.

"yeah... l/n can I ask you a question?" he said, with a serious look on his face.

"yeah sure. what's up?"

"first of all why are ya doing... this." he copied my hand motion, caressing the air and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I like it. his hair is soft" I said.
"so, what's the second question?" I added and took my hand off suna's hair.

"yeah... do ya like suna?" he said, with a serious look on his face.

his question caught me off guard and I started to nervously laugh, looking at some rings I had on my fingers. osamu raised his eyebrows and sat more comfortably on his chair.

"no I don't. why?" I said and he looked
at me in disbelief.

"l/n lying is wrong. don't worry he likes ya back" I turned around to go back to my room, waving my hand at him.

"osamu stop lying. his standards are not THAT low" I said and heard osamu sigh.

"I'M NOT LYING" he shouted, waking suna up but I was already gone.

suna's pov

I heard osamu yell but when I raised my head, there was no one there. my head was warm and my hair was messier than most times... I turned to osamu, still sleepy and with a slightly blurry vision.

"who are you talking to?? and why is my hair so messed up? did I sleep in a weird position orrr..."

"no don't worry.. l/n was playing with it" he said smirking. I felt my cheeks slowly heat up, thinking about y/n playing with my hair, while I rest my head on her lap.

"what?" I said, snapping out of my imagination.

"she said she liked it cause it was soft... suna are you ok?"

suna.exe has stopped working

"uhh yeah I'm fine... I'm just gonna go. we're leaving tomorrow, right? yeah." I said as calmly as I could and walked out.

I reached the bathroom and threw some cold water on my face.. my cheeks were on fire and my thoughts were all over the place.

she liked it? I bet she looked good... why didn't I wake up. I want to experience that awake for fucks sake. will she do it again? I have to make a move... does she even like me??? no of course she doesn't. i don't want to ruin our friendship...
what if she doesn't like me back?
what if she dumps me?
what if-