bus 2

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

a few minutes passed and I looked at y/n. she was laying on her stomach, her phone in her hands, lazily tapping the screen with her fingertips.

I got up from my seat after confirming everyone was asleep and headed towards y/n. she didn't realize I was watching over her as she was scrolling through her Instagram feed so I decided to mess with her a bit.

I put my hand on her lower back and got close to her ear from behind. I started gently rubbing her back, fighting the urge to rest my hand on her ass.

I teasingly whispered her name, my hot breath hitting the back of her ear and I felt her spine arch a bit meaning that she got crazy goosebumps.

"what" she acted like nothing happened and turned to look at me.

"I'm hungry"

"fuck off" she spat, her head plopping back down on the uncomfortable bags.

"give me food" I started tugging her shirt's short sleeve but she didn't budge.

my hand traveled from her sleeve to her arm that was lazily sitting next to her head and I gently poked her skin with my pointer finger, making my way to her wrist.

I slipped my fingers under her hand and tangled them between hers but before I could pick her hand up she flinched, releasing it from my gentle grip to bring it back close to her face.

"y/n what the fuck give me your hand" I tried to be as quiet as possible in case anyone magically woke up.

"now why would I do that" she snickered

"because I said so. now get up and give me the damn food" I said quite rudely and waited for her to yell about how mean I was but her response sure was a surprise.

"mmmh~ bossy"

"stop doing that" I strictly said but she just laughed.

"can we share your food daddy?" y/n said, catching me off guard.

she carefully sat up and gave me cute puppy dog eyes, leaning towards me. her hands delicately hugged around my waist before slowly traveling to my hips, pulling me closer and moving her head closer at the same time.

"fucking hell" I accidentally said, suppressing a blush as y/n's face was getting closer and closer to my dick, eventually nuzzling on my lap, her cheek touching my clothed area.

"please" she softly uttered and before I could give an answer, she pulled me down and made me sit beside her.

y/n teasingly rested her legs on my lap and started caressing my clothed chest and abs. her face was close to mine and her nose brushed against my slightly red cheeks every time she got closer to me, slowly adjusting herself to sit on my lap.

"holy shit... uhh sure"

as soon as I said that, y/n snapped out of character and got off of me. I was a bit disappointed I didn't get to enjoy my food with her on top of me but there's always tomorrow.

I took a look around the bus to make sure everyone was sleeping and after I confirmed that none of the guys were awake, I pulled y/n closer to me by her waist.

"I love it when you do things like that. you're so fucking hot" I whispered to her ear before gently biting her helix.

"I know" she nervously said as she took the container and a pair of chopsticks out of her bag and handed them to me.

y/n went through her phone again, sending and receiving messages although I couldn't see who the person texting her was. I had already finished half of the food but she was still chuckling and smiling at her phone.

I wanted to somehow grab her attention when I realized she still hasn't eaten yet after all that seducing.

I placed a piece of meat between the chopsticks and brought it up to her lips. I had my hand under the chopsticks in case the food decided to fall off and I waited for her to open her mouth but she just blankly stared at me.

"you don't have to feed me" she said, in a rather polite way and I was quick to respond.

"shut up. now say aaa" I playfully pushed the food against y/n's lips a couple of times but she didn't match my energy at all.

"I'm not a fucking child" she spat and turned her attention to her phone again.

"no food for you"

"are you serious?" she said as I continued eating in front of her.

I kept making eye contact with her, side eyeing her and slowly eating the rest of the food as I waited for her reaction.

"come on I'm hungry" she said after a few seconds of complete silence.

"you should've just let me feed you" I shrugged my shoulders as a devilish smile appeared on my face.

I observed y/n's every move until she finally reacted. she let out a soft sigh and took a look around the bus, her eyes scanning every guy's face.

she suddenly turned to face me and adjusted her body in a way that's easier for her to reach me. she took another look at the front of the bus before getting extremely close to my face.

"aaa~" she looked straight into my eyes as she slowly opened her mouth, making my cheeks flush red.

I gave her a smile and a quick laugh that made her blush like crazy. happy with the reaction she gave me, I tried to feed her a piece of chicken but her mouth wasn't open enough.

"baby, tongue out" I whispered and she looked at me confused before she stuck her tongue out.

her mouth opened wider and I checked to make sure no one was awake before my tongue brushed against y/n's, catching her off guard. I placed the chicken on her tongue and closed her mouth while she kept blankly staring at me.

"good girl" by now she was a blushing mess although she kept her face features relaxed and calm.

"this is humiliating" y/n turned her body around and hid her face in her palms.

"your mood changes so fast" I chuckled at how flustered she was.

"go back to your fucking seat rintarou" she spat and took the food from my lap.

I gave her the chopsticks and she immediately started eating as I walked back to my seat.

some minutes passed and everyone was still asleep. I even tried waking ginjima up but he didn't budge. I was bored and didn't have anything else to do except look at my phone or be with y/n who was the only one awake, so I chose the latter.

I got up from my seat and slowly headed to y/n again, who was enjoying her food and aimlessly scrolling through her phone.

a/n

anyways.

yeah.

ok bye.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯