concerned

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
third person pov

y/n kept staring at suna after she got off the phone with her parents and suna continued eating his food unbothered by y/n's glaring.

"what" suna said, concerned and suspicious about what y/n is thinking.

"eW n0" she childishly mocked his previous words and looked away from him, acting irritated.

"aw you're mad, nugget?" suna cooed.

he put his chopsticks back down on the table and wrapped his arms around y/n's thighs to drag her closer to him.

suna forced y/n to sit on his lap and leaned toward her, slowly bringing his hands to firmly grip her jaw.

"weren't you sad two seconds ago? go back to crying" y/n spat as she held suna's wrists away from her face.

"I wasn't crying because I was sad" suna chuckled.

"why else would you cry- fuck the food"

as y/n realized her guest was eating extra spicy chicken for dinner, her eyes widened and her head turned to look at suna as soon as she heard him chuckle.

"I knew that kiss tasted like your famous chicken" he jokingly said but y/n was too worried about what suna would eat.

"what are you going to eat now?" she asked after a bit of staring blankly at suna's soft hair, visualizing her fridge in her mind.

"you" suna whispered and swiftly gripped y/n's face before she could hold him back.

he placed his lips on y/n's, pecking her bottom lip a couple of times before he pulled her into a harsh kiss.

I have eggs and tomatoes in the fridge...

as y/n thought that she placed her fingertips on suna's upper body and harshly pushed him away.

she got up from his comfortable lap and rushed into the kitchen to confirm that there's food suna can eat.

suna's pov

I glared at y/n, following her figure until she disappeared inside the kitchen. I got up from my chair, then wiped my mouth and hands with a clean towel before I walked to the living room.

silence filled the room until I heard y/n's footsteps getting closer and closer, eventually stopping next to me before I felt her weight plop down on the couch beside me.

"that 'ew' was too realistic" she confidently said after she saw me turn my head to face away from her.

"I obviously didn't mean what I said. YOU PUSHED ME AWAY WHEN I WAS JUST TRYING TO FUCKING KISS YOU" I spat, still avoiding y/n's constant staring.

I felt her small hand gently rest on my upper back which startled me but I eventually got used to her attempt to comfort me.

"there there" she said, sarcasm apparent in her voice but I kept ignoring her.

I felt her hand detach from my back and y/n's face appeared in my field of vision, catching my attention.

I looked back at her, successfully faking a completely unemotional expression although I just really wanted to smile.

y/n looked at me with pleading eyes, slightly frowning and she didn't fail to make me feel guilty.

that probably was her plan anyway.

mesmerized by her face that was extremely close to mine, I didn't notice her getting closer and closer to me until I suddenly felt her breath brush against my lips.