blackmail

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

I couldn't fall asleep... the painkillers hadn't kicked in yet so I was still in pain. I tried to bring my knees up, so I can warm up my stomach area. i had to be careful not to wake suna up from moving too much.

suna turned his body to face mine.

oh no I may have woke him up. stupid hoe

i was about to sleep when I felt something warm and heavy on my stomach. the pain started slowly going away and I immediately fell asleep.

next morning

I woke up and tried to stretch my body but something was weighing me down. I could still feel the warmth on my stomach, and I tried to move my legs, not knowing they were tangled with suna's. he woke up and let a light groan, his forehead resting on my shoulder.

"five more minut-" he cut himself off. I slightly turned my head to face his and saw him petrified. he quickly took his hand off me and backed away a bit, whispering an apology.

"y/n I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"dumbass what are you sorry for???" he looked at me, confused.

"I mean yeah you didn't ask to drown me in cuddles but it helped a lot with my pain. I didn't mind at all, actually." I mumbled that last part to myself, although I think he heard me...

I turn to face him again but he's already attacking me, turning me around to cuddle again. he stops and taps my shoulder, so I turn around and see a slight smile on his face... or is it a smirk??

"y/n? y/nnnnn..... Y/N"

"ughhh what what what" I groan, playfully.

"does it hurt?"

"does what hu-"

"does your stomach hurt? are you cold?" by now he had a full on smirk plastered on his face... this sneaky little hoe-

"maybe I am..." I said and turned back around. suna immediately hugged me from behind and got in a position similar to the previous one: slightly spooning, legs tangled, his hand hugging around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder..

we heard footsteps so we both pretended to be asleep. maybe they'll go away if they see us sleeping...

oh shoot we're still cuddling fuck fuck

"shit-" I heard suna whisper before the door opened. I kept my eyes closed and stood still.. there was no going back now...

"hey tired fucks wake u- uhhh UHHH OH SHOOT" I hear osamu shout and I immediately open my eyes. i looked towards the door but he was already gone... oh he's definitely snitching.

"uhhh should we go out there?" suna said, still holding me in his hands.

"sure. wait a sec I have to enjoy this while it lasts" I say and snuggle closer to him, getting extra comfortable.

"come onnn we'll do that another time let's go"

there's gonna be another time??? uhhh sheesh I sure hope there is.

"fine fine let's go"

downstairs

".... and then I get in the room to wake those two shits up and-"

"and then what osamu?" I said giving him a death glare. suna appeared from behind me and gave him one too.

"yeah osamu. tell us more..."