xoxo

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

I lifted y/n up before she could walk away from me and started walking to her bed. my hands were gripping her waist and her feet were floating as I was holding her up.

"you fucker I'm not done changing" she whisper-yelled at me.

I whispered back an 'i don't give a fuck' before harshly throwing her on the bed.

her back hit the soft mattress and without a warning, I climbed on top of her to pin her down.

my elbows that were resting on either sides beside her neck propped me up and my knees sandwiched her thighs so she wouldn't try to slip away.

"so... what's wrong?" I murmured as my fingertips moved any strands of hair out of the way so I could see her pretty face.

"it's really nothing. I'm just a dramatic little bitch" she said and copied my actions, tucking the front pieces of my hair that were hovering above her behind my ears.

"I already knew that. why were you crying" I asked, a bit more strictly this time.

"you're so annoying sometimes" she said and looked away from my strong eye contact.

I started placing soft kisses on her cheeks and nose, repeating "why were you crying" between some pecks until she finally spoke.

"am I a burden?" she said as she looked back at me, making the peck that was meant for her cheek accidentally hit her mouth.

"why we- what the fuck no you're not"

"okay. go to sleep" she uttered with a tiny smile on her face.

"who told you you're a burden?" I ignored her last statement and cupped her cheeks in my warm hands.

"...no one" she whispered after a few seconds of silence and my eyebrows spontaneously furrowed.

"then why would y-"

"can we please go to sleep? we have school tomorrow and today was... eventful. I'm tired" she cut me off.

"good eventful or bad eventful?"

I gave her a smirk before I started caressing her cheeks with my thumbs, my small gesture making her smile.

that smile was different... it was a rare, sweet, toothy grin that immediately made my heart melt before she closed her lips again to change it back to a normal, subtle one.

"good eventful, obviously"

I leaned in to place a harsher kiss on her lips but she caught me off guard when she put her hands on my shoulders and flipped me over so she would be on top.

she started gently kissing me, our lips moving perfectly in sync as she slowly laid on top of me and I felt her fingertips massage my upper arms.

after a while, the ongoing kiss became far more harsh and deep as her hands kept crawling up and down my arms that were resting on her lower back.

I detached my hands from her back and she immediately pulled away from the kiss. y/n cupped my face in her soft hands and stared deep into my eyes as my hands rested on her lower thighs.

"stop frowning... you're so fucking beautiful" she muttered under her breath and gently pinched my cheeks, forcing my mouth to form a wide smile.

"look who's talking" I whispered back, my minty breath hitting the tip of her nose.

my hands started moving up and down her legs, caressing her soft skin and going higher and higher until I reached her upper thighs.

she had a pleased look on her face, her eyes closed while she was enjoying my touch on her exposed thighs and she started leaving short, soft pecks on my right cheek.