ChiLdHoOd fRiENd

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

"come on sleeping beauties we have a game today" coach woke us up and we all went for a run, then practice.

y/n isn't a real manager so she didn't come with us to practice... she's probably still sleeping... I'll call her after practice to wake her up for the game.

and I did. but she didn't pick up... none of the other managers saw her after they woke up, so I did the next most logical thing that came to mind.

"WAKE UP BITCH YOU HAVE TO GET READY FOR THE GAME" I barge in the room. y/n was the only one in there and thankfully she was already up, getting ready.

she had a lollipop in her mouth, sucking on it so it doesn't fall off. her hands where bussy pulling up the plain white skirt, trying to adjust it to her hips and waist. she already had my jersey on, and some black, short shorts under the skirt.

"fucking idiot you scared the shit out of me" she said flinching, as I closed the door and sat on a bed.

"are you ready?" I asked, staring at her.

"I mean if I wasn't ready, I'd kick you out" she said, getting her cherry lollipop out of her mouth. a thin string of saliva connected to the lollipop appeared for two seconds, then she licked her lips and it disappeared.

"can I have some?" I unintentionally said my thoughts out loud. she took a look at the lollipop in her hand, then at me.

"do you like cherry?" she said. obviously I wasn't talking about the candy but ok

what??? what does that mean??? does she want to give me hers? no. we're just friends. are we? we are. she doesn't even like me like that... or maybe she does. no she doesn't..... I DONT EVEN LIKE CHERRY

"uhh no I don't.." I said and she came towards me, putting the candy back in her mouth, she squatted down in front of her bag and took out a handful of different flavored, wrapped lollipops, showering me in them playfully.

"pick one. we still have some time before the game starts... I'll go get a nice seat. good luck foxy" she said with a slight smile and got out of the room.

I picked a random flavor and put it in my pocket, then put the rest in her bag. I went outside, heading to where my team was gathered, and the match started.

in the middle of the first set, I noticed y/n wasn't actually focused on me, or cheering. she was looking at.. karasuno's setter? why???? does she know him?

we had a break in between sets, so I decided to pay a visit to karasuno. I was hesitant but I decided to go, so I can actually focus on the game and not y/n all the time.

"hey, you. number uhhhh 9." I said and a black haired boy with the name "KAGEYAMA" on his back approached me.

I've seen kageyama play. I know his height, his power moves, even his weaknesses.

"is there something wro-"

"where do you know l/n from?" I cut him off.

"uhhh I don't know anyone named l/n. sorry maybe I know their first name?" first name???

"y/n. do you know her?"

"oh I think I do. but I don't think we're talking about the same person, sorry" and he walked away... what's that supposed to mean huh?

the game ended and we won. I start searching for y/n, only to see her searching for me, still sitting on the stands. most people had already left so i went up to her before she could spot me.