vibes😩

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

we were walking towards the classroom, suna still holding my wrist, I didn't mind tho. he was low-key dragging me there so I put less effort in walking. bad mistake.

third person pov

as suna realized he was still holding y/n's hand, he let go hoping he didn't make her uncomfortable. y/n let out a "yelp" sound and fell back on her ass from the sudden stop.. suna heard a loud bang so he looked back to see if you were ok and immediately started laughing.

"hey asshole stop laughing it's not funny"

"PFFFFFT YES IT IS" suna said while bending a little bit and hugging his stomach.

"it wasn't even that funny" y/n said to herself, getting up from the ground and walking past the dying boy.

"HEY HEY I'M SORRY PFFFFFT HEYYYY Y/N WAIT FOR ME"

y/n stopped walking, waiting for suna to catch up. when he's close enough she brings her middle finger close to his face, flicking his forehead after flipping him off. (that's what you get hoe)

"ouch hey that hurt, I said I'm sorry"

"do I look like I care? honestly"

"tsk anyways, we're here.. ladies first" he pointed to the open door and y/n looked at him like she's trying to think of something.

"... you want me to go first so you can see my ass don't you?"

"..."

"OH MY GAWD YOU DIDN'T DENY IT"

"what kind of asshole would do that?? that's disgusting and might make someone uncomfortable." he said with a serious face.

"..."

"..."

"probably Terushima"
"Terushima"

"CAN YOU GET IN THE CLASSROOM ALREADY??? stop chit-chating, detention has already started"

they both sluggishly get in the "detention" room which was basically class' 2-1 homeroom.

suna's pov

we enter the class and notice that there's no one else in detention today, so I sit down close to the front and pat the seat next to me.

"y/n come on. you brought us into this"

"no I didn't stop lying." she said and a smirk appeared on my face.

"hey sensei, is it ok if I play some music?"

"sure, just don't be too loud"

"y/n do u wanna-"

"already did" she cuts me off. rude much

a/n: ayo it's my time to shine😩 if u wanna see y/n's taste just scan this ok bye.