after pizza

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

I got up from his lap, reaching for the pizza box.

"come back here" he whined softly, tugging my dress a bit too firmly.

don't fucking rip it...

"one second" I mumbled.

I grabbed the pizza box and abruptly sat down on suna's lap, him jokingly wincing as soon as I sat down.

"you probably flattened my dick" he mumbled as I picked up a slice, bringing it up to his lips.

"your big fat juicy cock?" I whispered softly.

he hummed in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist and I spoke again.

"well I don't feel anything down there"

we looked at eachother as I softly muttered "explain that" with a smirk

"you flattened it" he grabbed a pizza slice from the box laying on my lap.

suna's pov

I watched her nibble the tip of her pizza slice for about a minute before speaking up.

"you're not hungry?" I asked and she immediately gave me her slice.

"I want to go home... " she quietly whined and took my hands away from her waist.

cute

"sure" I smiled as she got up from my lap, picking up the pizza box as well.

I got up after her and gave her my hand to take, knowing she'd hesitate.

"you act as if I touched shit" I scoffed and harshly grabbed her hand, watching her laugh.

"shut up" she mumbled.

"no, cause you never want to take my hand" I acted annoying by the lack of intimacy, even though I understood she felt uncomfortable.

"yeah yeah... by the way let's not talk to my parents about this yet" she said and I nodded.

"they'll go feral" I smiled.

"I don't think your dad likes me" I spoke again after she chuckled, unintentionally turning the conversation serious.

"he will eventually" she smiled a bit and squeezed my hand.

"what about your mom?" she smiled wider.

"hell no she'll be worse than your parents combined" I chuckled.

we reached home and got in, y/n closing the door behind us.

"so we're together now, huh?" she looked up at me,her hands behind her back.

"yes we are" my lips unintentionally turned into a slight smirk.

"cool" y/n mumbled and looked around the room, then into my eyes.

"come on at least show any emotion" I chuckled and she opened her arms at me, her actions telling me to pick her up.

I carried y/n to the couch where I placed her on my lap gently as she tightly held onto my neck.

"I'm so fucking happy" she whispered in my ear, her eyes closed.

"I should've done this earlier" I mumbled and fixed her on my lap, resting my hands on her hips.

"that's true" she chuckled quietly and I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"wow you're even clingier now" she mumbled, obviously joking and I laughed at her bored expression.

"I'm sorry...?" I spoke quietly.

"I love it... but what made you change your mind?" her question caught me by surprise.

"I guess I realized that I'm not like my father..." I saw y/n's face bright up as soon as those painful words slipped off my tongue.

"that's amazing. I'm so proud of you" her statement made me suppress a wide smile.

proud...

"and I thought, 'you know what, that little shit deserves everything in the world' so..."

"so you claimed me..." she cut me off, grinning a bit.

"exactly" I chuckled, watching her eyes gaze into mine.

"did that actually happen or did semi and tendou threaten you?" she whispered.

"both" I whispered back and pecked her lips, her chuckle echoing in my ears.

fucking adorable...

I thought as my lips pecked all over her face, her eyes closing tightly as my now messy hair brushed on her rosy cheeks.

a/n

omg guess who's back omfomgomgmg

lmfao I forgot my own fucking story I had to read through those cringe ass chapters helspsk

anyways heyyy

ok bye

mwah

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯