harem?

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

monday, 8.36pm

how did I even end up here???

I thought as I was talking with Tadashi, sitting on the L shaped couch. noise was coming from everywhere. when I invited yamaguchi and kageyama to hang out, I didn't think they'd bring their friends with them...

tendou was sitting on the edge of the couch, annoying the shit out of tsukishima who was sitting beside me.

kageyama and semi were talking, probably about volleyball. tadashi told me his two friends, nishinoya and hinata, were tagging along but he didn't mention they were so... talkative.

tendou's remarks mixed with tsukki's talk back and semi's constant talking didn't help the two living headaches sitting beside me.

"can you two stop bickering already." I decided to stop the two blocker's fight hoping my headache would go away.

"mind your business" tsukishima harshly said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"don't talk like that to your senpai" tendou said to piss him off but before he could answer, a boy started shouting.

"WAIT L/N YOU'RE NOT A FIRST YEAR???" nishinoya started jumping around on the couch.

"uhhh no?"

"she's a second year noya-san" the other boy, hinata said and I nodded.

"oOOoOOoOoh good to know" he stopped bouncing and sat back down. meanwhile the two tall shits beside me started fighting again.

"anyways, so then my cat died like... three months after we separated... OH MY GAWD CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" I snapped my head towards them and they instantly stopped.

"are we bothering you all mighty y/n?" tendou said to annoy me but I just looked away, spotting kageyama intensily looking at me.

"tsk... kageyama are you ok?" I said but he kept staring. then semi whispered something to him followed by a faint "go go go".

"uhh hm. you look ahem. nice." kageyama said and I rubbed my eyes out of frustration.

"is the king flirting???" tsukki said in a snarky way and kageyama's eyes widened.

"no."

"me and tanaka need to teach you better..." nishinoya said.

who's tanaka??

"OH OH CAN YOU TEACH ME TOO???" hinata got excited and nishinoya put a hand on his shoulder, nodding at him.

"you're all unbelievable. thank you kageyama. everyone else fuck you. except Yamaguchi, he's superior." I finally opened my mouth and everyone stopped talking.

"suck it" tadashi stretched out his hand and I gave him a fistbump before we started talking again.

a few minutes passed and the doorbell rang a couple of times.

"MORE FRIENDS???" tendou shot up and went to answer the door. the door opened and my eyes widened seeing suna in his volleyball uniform, carrying a couple of bags with him.

"NUGGET GUESS WHO– what... the fuck" he stopped and his bags dropped to the ground.

"SUNA!!! SUNA??? WHEN DID YOU– WHAT?? tsukki move your fucking legs out of my way-" I tried to shove his legs that were blocking my way to suna, but he didn't budge

"AND WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO PUT THEM" he shouted at me.

"I DONT KNOW TRY UP YOUR A–" I started to shout back but he calmly cut me off.

"shut up or I'll kiss you" he said and I scrunched up my face dramatically showing disgust.

"yeah no thanks I'll pass" nishinoya, hinata, tendou and Tadashi started laughing and I almost broke out of character and laughed with them.

suna slid his shoes off and approached us. without a warning, I felt suna's big, warm hands wrap around my waist and lift me up, passing me over tsukki's long legs.

I bent my knees so I wouldn't hit tsukki by accident and suna put me down in front of him, my mouth half open and my eyes wide, looking at him.

"how the fuck did you do that" I said, stunned by his strength and he suppressed a small laugh.

"what's this? y/n's harem?" he said and nishinoya was quick to answer.

"YES"

"no." I gave him a death stare and he gave me a toothy smile.

"what's a harem?" kageyama said, confused, after a few seconds of silence.

"don't you have any girl friends?" suna turned to me and I looked at him like he said something completely stupid. which he did.

"no"

"what why?" hinata said and tilted his head a bit.

"cause a certain someone is my seatmate" I said with a sudden smile, looking straight at suna.

"hey you looked lonely... and quiet" he tried to justify his actions

"so you decided to sit next to me for two years. in all our classes."  I sarcastically said and he pretented to think for a second.

"yeah pretty much" he finally said and I stuck my tongue out at him, only for him to chuckle at my childish actions.

oh fuck his laugh is weirdly cute

"y/n. what's a harem?" kageyama repeated and I facepalmed.

"oh for fucks sake. when are they coming to pick you up? fuck it I'm going to bed"

as I was walking towards the stairs, the doorbell rang again and everyone looked at me.

"ugh I'll get it." I said and approached the door, sleepily opening it.

"JESUS???"

a/n

oop short chapter.

I know a lot of people will attack me for this but... I don't LOVE hinata. HE HAS TOO MUCH ENERGY TF–

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯