exposed

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

I closed the door behind me after saying goodbye to suna and taking off my shoes. my parents weren't home.. again.

I decided to lay down on the couch and catch up with semi and tendou.. we haven't been talking much cause they had matches with some school named "karasno"? something like that. honestly I've probably never heard of it. I would ask suna but he probably doesn't know either.

waiting for them to answer the FaceTime call, I adjust myself to get comfortable on the couch.

*on call with shawtybae✋🏽😩
and bestie🤸🏽‍♀️*

"HEYYYY BESTIE" I heard tendou scream and immediately turned my attention back to my phone.

"hey y/n what's up???" semi said. he had a guitar on his lap and was probably setting it... doing all the stuff he knows and I don't.

"uhhh y/n?" tendou said. I was silent, zoned out looking at my screen.

"yeah I most definitely like him." I said zoning back into reality.

"WAIT HOLD ON TEA" semi said picking his guitar up and putting it on the ground beside his bed.

"OoooooO y/n has a cruuuuush"

"yeah? so what, tendou satori. couldn't be you" I said looking serious as fuck but deep inside I was laughing my ass off.

"is it that dude that kept asking for your number???"

"oh the one with the twin?" semi said and I flinched thinking back on when that ass atsumu wouldn't leave me alone. I gave them a disgusted face and went back to talking.

"ew no it's definitely not him."

"then who-"

"OH MY GAWD DUDE" tendou cut semi off, grabbing his phone and getting up from the floor.

"I'm guessing you already know who I'm talking about..." I said and tried to hide my face.

"Y/N HELL YEAH HOLLY SHIT I'M SHIPPING YOU TWO." since when does he- yk what don't question it.

"am I missing something her- oh. OH. OH YES Y/N GET INTOOO ITTT" semi said getting close to the camera.

"shut up I'm not sure yet. but I may like him, just a bit." I said slowly showing my face again.

"mhm mhm. and what made you finally realize that exactly??" tendou said giving me his "suspicious" look.

"uhhhh... so basically, have you heard of those weird "two people one bed" things in movies or books or something?"

semi let out a small "oh." followed by complete silence.

"he didn't touch you right??? cause if he did-"

"he didn't touch me ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵐʸ ᶜᵒⁿˢᵉⁿᵗ tendou."

"Y/N WHAT WAS THAT???" semi said grabbing his phone so he can hear me better.

"the wind." I mumbled.

"y/n. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO GIRL" tendou said getting excited.

"nothing... just. cuddledallnight... tomakemyperiodpaingoaway...."

"y/n what was that. just say ittt" semi whined. wow nosy much

"I said we just cuddled all night... my period pain went away..."