forgetting

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
third person pov

"kita has the keys. you can stay and practice if you want but I recommend you go home and sleep properly" the coach said and we all nodded before he continued talking.

"by the way l/n from now on if you want to attend the games with us you have to be a manager. just let me know when you want to sign up"

"sure" y/n said.

kurosu left the gym after he exchanged goodnights with the team and everyone turned to look at y/n as soon as the door closed.

"what?" she asked, visibly confused.

"l/n, we all expected a bit more enthusiasm" ginjima seriously said.

"enthusiasm for what?" y/n furrowed her eyebrows and looked at everyone, her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"why are you so fucking stupid" suna commented, earning a quick, intimidating glance from y/n.

"l/n we won the game..." kita started to explain.

she let out a long sigh before unfolding her hands. y/n looked at everyone and lifted her hands above her head, her palms facing the guys.

"good job. I'm proud of all of you" she hesitantly said.

the guys gave her high fives, making her soft palms turn red from how strong they were and she stayed still as they passed by her one by one.

it was akagi's turn to give y/n a high five but he just stood in front of her for some seconds before he looked at her hands, then back at her face.

he swiftly wrapped his hands around her and everyone saw akagi holding y/n still as she tried to escape his embrace.

y/n looked at suna who's eyes were burning holes through akagi's head before she felt more weight on her. soon, almost everyone was hugging her from all directions and she felt as if she couldn't breathe anymore.

"STOP LAUGHING. get off of me you fuckers" y/n spat as she saw suna laughing at her distressed state.

"Y/N YOUR MOM IS CALLING. I'M ANSWERING FOR YOU" he snickered and picked y/n's phone up as she let out a faint, dramatic 'I'm dying'.

suna's pov

"hi, Mrs l/n. y/n is kind of busy..." I said, taking a peek at what was happening behind me.

"oh. I can hear her yelling... what's going on?" her mom asked, confused and I let out a chuckle before answering.

"we won the game. the guys were a bit too excited and they're hugging her right now"

"I can imagine her face" she said, laughing a bit as well.

"it's priceless" I turned around to watch y/n slowly die as everyone was still tightly hugging her.

"can someone bring her home? it's nighttime already" I heard her mom speak.

"sure. bye Mrs l/n"

"bye uhhh" she hesitated and I nonchalantly raised an eyebrow.

"it's rintarou..."

"right. bye, rintarou" she said and immediately ended the call.

they don't remember me? I guess two months is a long time... but we called them today?

"Y/N YOU ATTENTION WHORE I'M WALKING YOU HOME SO HURRY UP" I yelled as I put her phone back in her bag.

"I CAN'T MOVE" she started wiggling around, trying to slip out of the big mass of boys that were surrounding her.