therapy

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

i passed the door and y/n closed it behind me. as I was walking, all the adrenaline rushed through my body and my thoughts became even messier than they were before.

why the fuck did you do that you idiot?
she looked uncomfortable...

I let out a loud groan-like scream and immediately covered my mouth, realizing how loud I was. I heard the door open and looked towards y/n's house, dropping my hands on my sides.

"is everything ok?" she said and I just nodded. she nodded back and slowly closed the door again, peaking through it until it was completely shut.

I quickly got home and took my shoes off, ignoring ryoko's burst of energy and my mom's cheerful "hello". I stormed in my room closing the door behind me and faceplanted on my bed.

I started having random thoughts, mostly about y/n and what happened some minutes ago.

fuck I wanted to kiss her...
but what if she didn't want to?
fucking coward why didn't you kiss her.
would she kiss me back?
then again we're just friends... right?

I heard the door open and someone sat on my bed, so I slowly raised my head to see who it was.

"hey rin, is everything okay? you didn't even talk to your sister" my mom said and I sat properly on the bed.

"I don't know" I said hoping she'll drop the subject.

"hmmm... it's ok if you don't want to tell me. rin honey is that eyeliner?" she said getting closer to my face.

"it is" I looked away

"it's so nice and clean... who did it? cause it sure wasn't you" she said and moved back a bit, laughing.

I guess I can tell her... she would always let me vent to her so why not vent now?

this is going to be embarrassing...

"y/n...I made a move on her today" I hesitantly say and her face lights up.

"honey that's progress!!! I know you're going to say i dOn'T liKe hEr mOm BUT hear me out. maybe you do like her, and that's ok" she started rambling excitedly.

I scratched my jawline and saw my mom's face turn from surprised to ecstatic.

"how did she react? what did you even do?" she tried to go back to a serious face but a smile kept creeping up.

"she said she wasn't uncomfortable..." I said purposely ignoring the second question.

"mhmmm that's good. and what did you do?" she repeated.

"MOM ITS EMBARRASSING NO" I half yelled not wanting to answer. I can't just tell her I did... that.

"suna rintarou. what did you do?" she said in a strict way.

"so basically... uhhh she was doing my eyeliner..."

"I can see that" she said, getting impatient.

"mhm. so she was doing my eyeliner, standing up."

"yeah...?"

"and I may have, sort of, uhhh" I really didn't want to tell her. it's not that I don't trust her... it's just so awkward. she stayed silent and I took that as a sign to continue.

"mom she looked uncomfortable standing up I couldn't just leave her like that so I madehersitonmylap" I quickly mumbled and hid my face in my hands.