thinking

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
third person pov

murmurs and whispers could be heard as soon as the two teenagers stepped foot in the house.

"look who's back... and you must be rintaro's girlfriend" suna's dad chirped, earning a very confused look from y/n.

she immediately turned her head to look at suna who was already staring at her, guilt evident in his glare.

"I'm his father, nice to meet you" suna's dad added after a few seconds of silence and stretched his hand for y/n to shake it.

as y/n kept looking at the man's hand that was waiting to get in contact with hers, suna's arm firmly wrapped around her waist and he dragged her body closer to him.

suna started walking again, dragging y/n by her waist up the stairs. they reached his bedroom and quickly walked inside, suna's dad staring at them from downstairs.

y/n's pov

I closed the door behind me and turned to face suna who had already taken a seat on the edge of his bed. his elbows were resting on his knees and he was hiding his face in his hands, facing down.

I quickly approached him and kneeled on the floor in front of him, my waist between his open legs.

I gently grabbed his wrists and removed his hands from his face, only to see suna slowly starting to break in front of me, tears running down his cheeks even tho his expression remained quite stoic.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered and looked into my eyes. his eyes were visibly watery and I felt a slight frown appear on my face.

"look I know it's hard but you just have to pack your bags and I promise we'll have so many cuddling sessions when we're back. I know you love them"

I tried to comfort him and I thought I failed miserably until I saw his slight frown turn into a soft, tiny smile.

"do you remember what I told you ab-"

"yes, I remember. you said he left your mom and blamed it on you for being scouted to inarizaki..." I cut him off, wanting to get over this talk as quickly as possible so he doesn't feel any worse.

"y/n... nugget he would beat me up like it's nothing"

his bitterly spoken words kept echoing in my mind as I tried to process what he just uttered. I was obviously and visibly taken aback by the news I was getting, since he had never told me about this before.

I put my thoughts aside and carefully cupped his cheeks in my hands as if he'd break any moment now.

I caressed his now rosy cheeks and wiped some stray tears away with my thumbs, trying to calm him down or make him feel at ease.

"it's okay... it's over now" I softly spoke and gently caressed his face, starting from his forehead, down to his sharp jawline.

"is it?" his voice cracked a bit.

that voice crack made my heart sink and I took a few seconds before I answered his question in a way that he would hopefully find comforting.

"yes. because I'm here and I'm not letting anyone fucking touch you" I leaned in closer to him mid-sentence and I heard a soft chuckle barely managing to escape his lips.

"you're gonna beat up my fangirls as well?" he whispered.

"if needed"

suna opened his mouth to talk again before a loud notification coming from my phone cut him off.