shit got caught

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

suna looked around the hallway in case anyone was near before he dragged me by my wrist to a corner. he put his hands on either sides of my head, pinning me against the wall with his body and I kept my eyes looking in front of me to avoid his constant eye contact.

"that's a nice view" I said, poking the large, white '10' printed on his jersey and he lowered his head so our eyes would be in the same level.

suna gave me a strong, persistent glare as I looked to the side so my soft blush would calm down. he gently grabbed my chin and slowly turned my head so my lips would line up with his.

I watched as his mouth got closer and closer before he stopped, his lips brushing against mine. suna opened his mouth to start kissing me but hesitated a bit.

"there's no way I'm waiting until tomorrow to kiss you again" he leaned in and whispered to my ear, sending shivers down my spine before he started placing pecks and sucking on my skin.

his lips traveled from my ear to my mouth where we almost immediately locked lips. suna started nibbling on my bottom lip, gently biting and pulling it to tease me every now and then.

my left hand crept around his neck as I was caressing his hard chest with my right. he stopped sucking on my bottom lip and cupped my cheeks with his hands, slowly pulling away from the kiss.

suna stayed still, observing my flustered face. his lips curved up into a soft smile at the sight of my red cheeks and his saliva coating my bottom lip. my mouth was slightly agape revealing my dripping wet tongue which was the next thing to catch suna's attention.

he placed quick, soft kisses on my neck and collarbone making my body tense up and my right hand traveled from his chest to the back of his head, gently tugging on his messy hair. he continued kissing and sucking on my skin while his hands were playing with my thighs and socks.

his lips returned to mine after a while and he placed them on my already open mouth. his long tongue started exploring my mouth as his hands slowly lifted my legs up to hug around his waist.

suna continued kissing me, pushing his tongue deeper in my mouth and harshly pinning me against the hard wall.

this feeling of enjoyment and pleasure didn't last as long as I wanted it to.

I heard footsteps getting louder and louder so I placed my hands on his hot, red cheeks, caressing them before I pulled him away from me. he grabbed my wrists and hungrily tried to reach my mouth as several saliva strings connected our tongues.

"rintarou someone's coming" I whispered.

"then let them watch. fuck I love it when you call me by my first name" he said before placing rough, short kisses all over my mouth, cheeks and neck.

"I'm going to knee you in the ba-"

"fine fine" he cut me off and gently put me down in front of him, making me snap out of my feeling of euphoria.

I looked to my side and saw terushima walking towards us so I tried to act as casual as possible. I took suna's hand and slowly started heading to our team's room thinking terushima would go away but he quickly caught up.

"nice to see you again cutie" he placed a hand on my head and started patting it.

suna caught his wrist as he went to touch me again and pushed it away.

"she's off limits" suna rested his hand on my back and directed me towards the room.

"since when am I off limits?" I asked suna, confusion visible on my face and he slowly turned to look at me.

"since I laid my fucking eyes on you in year one" suna harshly gripped my cheeks and pushed them together, bringing my face up close to his.

"you knew me in year one?" I said as I rested my hands on his wrists.

"genuine question here. are you stupid?" suna swinged my head from side to side, still gripping my cheeks and I ripped his hands off of me.

"we're in the same class. I'm just as stupid as you are" I started walking to the inarizaki room again.

"atsumu said you used to stare at me" he cooed, following me around like a lost puppy.

"well yeah. a hot guy decided to sit next to me... what was I supposed to do?" I nonchalantly said and instantly regretted it.

"you think I'm hot?" suna wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"I should go take that bath" I tried to excuse myself but suna stopped me in my tracks a few meters away from inarizaki's room.

"y/n you said I'm hot" he grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me out of excitement.

"...humble yourself" I gave him an unamused look and before I could start heading back to my room, suna grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

he cupped my face and gave me a smirk before placing goodbye kisses on my cheeks.

"are you done? can I go now?" I half-whined but he just whispered a lazy 'no' still pecking my (s/c) skin.

I rested my hands on his wrists as he made his way from my cheeks to my mouth. I kissed him back and we stood there, enjoying how our lips moved in sync with each other, our saliva traveling around from one mouth to another.

we didn't seem to notice what was happening around us until I heard a soft gasp followed by low murmurs.

"is that..." a boy said.

"yes it is" a familiar voice excitedly uttered and I stopped kissing suna to turn and see who just spoke.

"well fuck" I took my hands off of suna's wrists and turned his face to look at coach and kita that were standing some meters away, staring at us.

"what- oh shit" he said and took his hands off my cheeks.

"FINALLY" coach kurosu excitedly yelled and I reacted immediately.

"hey coach can you keep it down? we don't want the whole building to know about this" I said as respectfully as I could so I don't accidentally say 'shut up' or yell at him for being loud.

"why? the guys will be happy to hear ya two finally go-" kita spoke before suna cut him off.

"no. don't tell them"

"I'd rather not have the twins bug me about it all the time... or even worse akagi talking my ear off" I spoke as I fixed my skirt and socks that suna was pulling on earlier.

"so yer dating now?" kita asked and everyone went quiet.

"no" I decided to speak up, avoiding suna's stare and I caught a glimpse of coach putting his hands close to his mouth out of shock.

"oh the drama~"

"coach" kita prompted coach kurosu.

"right. l/n can ya go tell the girls to notify the coaches before ya start cooking?" coach said and I started walking back to the managers after I let out a low 'sure'.

a/n

sheeeeesh

yes. we have, yet another, cockblock.

mwah

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯