ya like dinosaurs?

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"ohohooo the king has a girlfriend??" a blonde guy said, standing behind kageyama. there was a freckled boy beside him, though he seems familiar...

"no. let's go nugget" suna says before I even open my mouth and grabs me by the waist, pushing me against his body to keep me close.

then it hit me. that freckled boy was my neighbor and family friend, but we lost touch when I moved to hyogo...

"TADASHIIII" I started jumping up and down, not aware of suna's flustered face behind me, or that I'm rubbing my body against his.

"calm down" he whispered in my ear, grasping my waist tightly. then he let me go and I started to walk fast towards Yamaguchi, but something stopped me.

"uh. do I know you?" he said and I heard that other guy laugh. I stopped in my tracks, when I heard suna sleepily talk again.

"y/n let's just go" he said and I was about to turn around.

"y/n? as in l/n y/n? WE USED TO MEET UP EVERY DAY IN ELEMENTARY" I nodded and his face lit up.

"see foxy I told you I have friends" I sarcastically said looking at him with my right hand on my hip.

"we haven't seen each other in AGES how have you been?? do you still have that cat??? where do you live no-"

"shut up Yamaguchi" I heard the blonde guy say. who is he to talk to Tadashi like that huh???

"sorry, tsukki"

"that wasn't so nice" I said in a snarky tone.

"yeah you don't look so nice either, I'm not pointing it out tho" oh he has a death wish. I look at suna and Tadashi and they both widen their eyes in surprise and disbelief.

"Tadashi. step back a bit. IM GONNA KILL YOU BLONDIE" I say taking out my lollipop mid sentence. I handed it to suna who was back to his stoic expression and Yamaguchi ran toward me, grabbing my hands and wrapping them around himself for a few seconds.

"don't worry about him y/n he's just a big jerk sometimes.." I look over to who I assume is tsukki and see he has a smirk on his face.

when I calmed down, Tadashi unwrapped himself and took a few steps back.

"fierce. I like her." he said, his smirk getting bigger and bigger. suna gave him a death glare from behind me and came closer to me.

"y/n do you have a number? I tried to contact you but my mom said you changed your number..."

"yeah give me your phone" he handed me his phone and I put all my contact information in. suna was watching me from right behind me and kept pointing out my mistakes.

I gave Yamaguchi his phone back and turned around, taking my lollipop back and finally walking back to the rooms.

"oh so now we're just giving your number away to everyone... AND free hugs" he said loud enough for some people near us to hear, including a bald guy, and two short ones. they came rushing towards us and I clung onto suna.

"DID SOMEONE SAY FREE HUGS? CAUSE I'M INTERESTED" a guy with a tuft of hair dyed blonde started shouting, jumping up and down.

"i- what?" I said, confused. did they really take that seriously?

"yeah I heard it too. sooo..." the bald one said, staring at me. I flinched and took a step back.

"no. let's just go already" suna said in annoyance.