sneak in

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"I'm not leaving rin for a month" I accidentally said my thoughts out loud, making my mom look at me, confused.

"what?"

"last time I didn't speak to my friends for so long we almost fell apart" I tried to justify what I said earlier but she kept giving me an intimidating, irritated look.

"what, is he your boyfriend? cause he seems nice for a friend bu-" she started mumbling.

"no mom, he's not my boyfriend. he's just the only person I trust that lives in hyogo. now go to sleep you seem tired" I stood up and opened the door for my mom so I could be alone again.

"goodnight honey" she chirped and I uttered a soft "night" before closing the door behind her.

I fell back on my bed and decided to check the time on my phone.

12.38am

i saw notifications of suna's missed calls and messages but as I was about to open them, the door opened a bit and my dad took a look inside my room.

"can I come in?" he asked, still standing behind the door.

"sure"

"I'm sorry" he hesitantly apologized after a few minutes of silence.

"it's fine don't worry" I said and his mouth turned into a straight line.

"did your mom tell you about the trip?"

"yes" I harshly answered, aimlessly looking at my phone.

"are you coming? you can stay here if you don't wa-"

"sorry, I'm not coming" I cut him off as I put my phone down again.

"you can have a sleepover if you want... call one of your friends over" his voice was softer than before and I could tell he was trying to comfort me.

"yeah I'll call suna" I nonchalantly murmured, making my dad get on defensive mode.

"and how close are you?" he spat.

"really close"

"really really close?" he childishly said and looked at me, his hands resting on his hips.

"really really really close" I slowly said and my dad put his hands together, making a loud clapping sound.

"in that case... I'll be right back" he said before he walked out of my room.

I patiently waited for him to come back and once he did, he came close to me and handed me a small box.

"don't let your mom see them" he said and I curiously looked down at what he just gave me.

"DAD WHAT-"

"don't shout she'll come in. hide them in a drawer" he cut me off and looked around to make sure my mom wasn't nearby.

"why are these XL?" I said as my eyes scanned the box of condoms in my hands.

"he either has a big dick or no dick at all. if it doesn't fit just go to 7-Eleven" he said and I felt my nose scrunch up in slight disgust.

"dad we're just friends. nothing is going to happen" I said as I put the box on my nightstand near my bed.

"but I doupt he'll be able to keep it in his pants. you're my daughter so you're automatically attractive" he laughed at his own statement as I opened my drawer to put the condoms in.