advice lmao

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

"she's the best" ginjima mumbled and waved his knee pads in the air as we both sat back down.

"you're never this careless..." kita commented on his actions. I looked at him and caught a glimpse of more guys that have woken up.

"if she wasn't my friend you could have lost your pads. your welcome"

"and when are ya gonna be more than friends? we're still waitin" atsumu said from the seat behind me and everyone around us turned to face me, waiting for a response.

"shut up miya" I spat.

everyone went silent until the coach stood up and shouted something I've been waiting to hear some hours now.

"WE'RE OFFICIALLY BACK IN HYOGO KIDS" he announced.

"FUCKING FINALLY"

we all turned to face the back of the bus where the voice came from. y/n stood up from her seat as soon as she heard coach speak and sat back down the moment I scolded her.

"Y/N" I strictly said and she glanced at me.

"I regret nothing" she looked at all of us blankly before comfortably sitting back down.

I turned my attention back to my phone until I heard a conversation between atsumu and akagi.

"how can she talk like this?" atsumu thought out loud and I turned my head around only to see akagi nodding.

"why can't she?" I asked them, clearly confused about atsumu's logic.

"it's not really polite" akagi hesitantly muttered and I turned my gaze back to my phone.

"yeah no shit"

"you're perfect for each other" ginjima snickered from beside me but I just gave him an intimidating side glance.

"imagine they get together and they only talk with cuss words" aran lazily said as he had just woken up.

"fuck fuck shit crap cunt bitch" osamu mimicked my voice followed by atsumu mimicking y/n's pitch.

"the food is in the fridge honey" he started cackling and all the guys were laughing at the twin's little performance.

"can you shut the fuck up she's still on the bus" I whispered and eventually everyone calmed down except the twins that continued laughing and wheezing.

I stopped paying attention to the two dipshits behind me and started tapping my phone screen again. I didn't notice y/n who was standing in front of my seat until she started talking with aran.

"what the fuck..." she said and looked at the dying twins.

"don't ask" aran closed his eyes and took a deep breath before looking back at the front of the vehicle.

"aren't ya gonna give us our bags?" atsumu cooed as soon as he calmed down and y/n looked at him, slightly irritated.

"what am I your maid?" she spat.

I took my attention off my phone and slowly averted my gaze from y/n's stomach to her eyes. we made eye contact as my hand grabbed the hem of her shirt and started playing with it, tugging and twisting it.

"I'm not sure... maybe if you put on a maid outfit it'll refresh my memor- ow" I didn't get to finish my sentence before y/n harshly tugged a strand of my hair.

"will ya do it if I buy it for ya?" atsumu eagerly said, lifting himself from his seat.

"buy it for me so I can wear it for suna"