kinky🤔

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

it was a peaceful, quiet saturday afternoon. semi was cooking downstairs and I was sitting in bed... talking with suna... the birds were chirping...

"SUNA PUT THE FUCKING KNIFE DOWN I SAID I'LL DO YOUR EYELINER"

"YOU SAID I SHOULD TRY TO GET IT RIGHT. YOU ALSO SAID I SHOULD GET SOMETHING FLAT SO HERE I AM" he said holding a kitchen knife really close to his eye.

"PUT THE FUCKIN- SUNA KNIFE DOWN. NOW." I called on him, panicking and he finally put it down, looking down like a lost puppy.

"I like when you get all bossy. kinky" he looked at the camera, bitting his bottom lip hard and put his chin between his thumb and pointer finger.

"ahah I meeean if you're down to fawk" I did the same pose, closing my eyes a bit and we both started laughing hard.

"time and place babygurl" his voice cracked and we started weezing keeping the joke going in between laughs. when we finally calmed down, my face turned serious catching suna off guard.

"do you actually like it when I boss you around? and you think it's kinky??" I jokingly asked, not thinking he'd give me a serious answer.

he lowered his head, staying silent and I let out a loud gasp.

"SUNA NOOO" I said covering my mouth.

"HEY I BET YOU LIKE IT TOO" he tried to defend himself.

"well yeah but this isn't about me"

"oh so you like that huh?" he said with a smirk.

"mhmmm not as much as you tho" I jokingly said and his smirk instantly dropped.

"shut up" he said in a strict way and I decided, why not mess with him a bit?

"yes daddy" I said with a low voice, my pitch getting higher and breathy at the end. I rolled my eyes upwards and threw my head back to add effect to it.

silence. I looked at the camera and suna's mouth was half open, his eyes wide looking straight at the screen.

"sun- what no. SUNA PLEASE IT WAS A JOKE" he got up from his seat, slightly panting and run out of the room.

before he went out of frame, my eyes caught a glimpse of suna's big bulge on his lap area. when I finally realized what just happened, he was already out of the room and probably heading to the bathroom.

"OH FUCK IT'S BIG" I screamed and tried to tap on the "end call" button as quickly as possible.

I finally got out of the call and turned my phone off. I stayed silent, processing everything that happened until a few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door.

"come in" I lazily said and Semi came inside my room holding a plate with different kinds of food on it.

"are you done talking to suna?" he asked and sat down on the floor in front of my bed, putting the food between us.

"uhhh yeah. I am..." I grabbed an onigiri and started to eat with him.

"hmmm... how is he? I haven't talked to him in a while."

hard. he is hard.

"he's doing good. training for the Miyagi match" I set my thoughts aside, trying to forget the previous events.

"oh yeah they're coming on Tuesday afternoon right?" I nodded and kept eating my food silently.

"I think you should invite that green kid over... hang out a bit. you haven't seen him in a while." he put the last bite of his onigiri in his mouth and got up, picking up the now empty plate from the ground.