hairdryer

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

i stood there looking at the closed door, where y/n was standing two seconds ago.

I started walking back to my team's room, my eyes kept wide looking straight forward. my head was filled with thoughts and I didn't realize it, but I was already at the door.

I entered the room shocked by what happened two minutes ago and sat down on the edge of my bed when I saw akagi approach me.

"so suna... how did it go-" he hesitantly spoke but I cut him off, shouting.

"WE FOUGHT THAT'S HOW IT WENT"

"is it that bad?" kita walked towards us and I stood up, letting all the emotions flow through my body.

"I TOLD HER I DIDN'T CARE. I FUCKING TOLD HER I DIDN'T CARE. WHY WOULD I SAY THAT??? OF COURSE I FUCKING CARE ABOUT HER" I started rambling and the twins run to me as well.

"ok, calm down... is she still doing your eyeliner tomorrow?" osamu said and I tried to calm myself down.

"I don't know..." I said looking down.

"no. WHAT DOES 'i dOn'T kNoW' MEAN HUH??? YOU'RE GOING THERE. AND YOU'LL ORDER HER" atsumu started shouting and I looked at him, confused.

"what the fu-"

"no wait he might have a point" ginjima said from the other side of the room.

"RIGHT?? YOU'LL GO 'YER DOING MY EYELINER TOMORROW' OR SOMETHING AND GIVE HER THE PEN. THEN LEAVE"

"SO THEN SHE CAN'T HAVE AN EXCUSE NOT TO TALK TO. HIM OH MY I'M A GENIUS" my eyes looked back and forth at the twins talking.

"ITS MY PLAN YA DUMBASS" atsumu hissed at his twin and they started fighting.

"this is so stupid it's smart" I said and kita took his eyes from the twins throwing hands.

"you're going to do that?"

y/n's pov

-8.16PM-

I ended up shedding some tears when the girls weren't paying attention and my eyes were still a bit watery.

a knock at the door was heard but no one seemed to notice it. I got up from my bed and opened the door when I saw suna in front of me, holding a neatly folded jersey in his hands.

as soon as he noticed my tear-stained cheeks, suna shoved the folded fabric on me and I had fast enough reflexes to catch it. he cupped my face with his hands and made me look at him before his thumbs caressed my cheeks, drawing circles on them.

"don't cry you little shit... I can't see you sad" his voice was calm and raspy.

"...what?" I said after a few seconds and he chuckled, looking straight into my eyes.

"I'll be here tomorrow at 9.30 sharp. you're doing my eyeliner for the match" he said in a rather strict way taking his hands away from my face mid-sentence.

"oh ok" I hesitantly said, finally breaking eye contact with him.

suna wiped off some tears that were trapped in the inner corners of my eyes with his thumbs. he had his stoic expression on but his eyes looked slightly worried.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said walking out of the room.

the door closed behind him and I turned around to walk back to my bed. I let out a faint "what the fuck" on my way there and once I sat down, I realized all the girls were still in the room.