masks

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"now you must be wondering 'oh rin, my beloved what will we eat now??' right?" suna cooed and side-eyed me, his words making my eyes snap away from my phone.

"... I have to learn how to cook" I mumbled to myself.

"you don't have to" he rolled his eyes at me as if I said the most stupidest thing in the world.

"then what will we eat?"

as soon as I said that, I started poking and nibbling the pancakes he made and avoided his strong, persistent glare.

"eat your breakfast first" he said, a bit more strict than usual.

"breakfast at 2pm?" I chuckled and took another big bite from my food.

"yes. we have plans"

I narrowed my eyes at him as he started slowly eating his breakfast. once I was done with my food, I pushed my plate aside and looked at suna who had already finished his food.

"I'm full" I stated, making him avert his gaze from his phone to me.

"perfect. we can start getting ready if you want" he sweetly suggested with a warm smile.

"get ready for what?" I asked, my eyes following him as he slowly got up from his seat.

"we're going out" he cooed.

suna flicked my forehead, not too harshly, and started walking to the bathroom.

"I'll take a shower" he stated and closed the bathroom door.

I decided to go with the flow and grabbed some clothes to wear after I take my shower.

once I walked back in the kitchen, I noticed the mess that suna left on the counter.

eggshells, flour, a burned pancake, spoons, cups, the mixer covered in dough...

I let out a sigh followed by a tiny chuckle before I started cleaning that mess of a kitchen.

"you're a housewife now?" I heard suna coo from behind me. I swear I could hear the smirk in his voice...

"I'll make you eat the eggshells you left on the counter if you don't shut up" I said and stepped on his toes, not turning to look at him.

I heard suna laugh, then some footsteps were heard going up the stairs...

third person pov

y/n finished showering so she dried herself with a towel and put on a light outfit so she wouldn't appear naked in front of suna.

little did she know that as soon as she walked in her room, she'd come face to face with the boy's bare back.

y/n stood back and observed as suna slowly stretched his long ribs and lifted his arms up, one at a time, to put deodorant spray on.

"holy fuck" a whisper escaped y/n's lips and she started walking toward suna.

she took this one-in-a-lifetime chance and delicately placed her hands on suna's stretched sides, which resulted in suna feeling a small tickle, thus turning around to see what caused it. he immediately gripped y/n's wrists and kept them above her head, while she was near to drooling all over the floor.

"what are you doing?" he said with a faint chuckle, looking at how y/n's face lit up as soon as he turned around to face her.

she was obviously blushing although it may not have been noticeable and she kept staring at suna's torso, specifically his stomach and chest.