Hana

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"y/n........ y/-........ nug-....... NUGGET WAKE UP"

"I'M UP I'M UP" i shot up from my seat and noticed everyone was gone.

"why didn't you wake me up earlier???" I said, stretching my body.

"I tried to. everyone just got out, let's go."

"yeah. just give me five minutes." I said sitting back down.

"how about... no" he lightly pushed me, I got up and we left the bus.

as I was getting my bag with suna, I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard a soft voice speak. I turn around to face a brunette girl with short hair, wearing a bright yellow jacket.

"hey... I'm sorry to bother you but are you a new manager? I've never seen you before..." she said in a calm tone.

"a manager? uhhhh-" I tilted my head a bit. why would I be a manager? I'm not even wearing a team's jacket...

"yes, she is." suna said and came closer to me from behind, bending his knees a bit so he can reach my ear

"you don't have to do manager stuff. just say you're our manager" he whispered and I flopped my hand in frond of his face, to make him go away.

"uhh yes, I am. are you?" I ask her, trying to sound genuine.

"yeah I am... the other team's managers are in our room. do you want to help me with my bags?" she said lifting up two bags... they DO seem heavy.

"yeah of course. here give me that big one I'll carry it." I said and took the big, heavy bag from her hands.

"oh. what about your bag?" she pointed at my bag that was on the ground. I started moving my head around, like I'm searching for something. my eyes stop at the sight of suna carrying his bag with ease and an idea popped up in my head.

"FOXY COME HERE" I shout at him and he snaps his head in my direction. he starts slowly walking towards us, confused.

"oh nugget for fucks sake don't shout nicknames at me..."

"awww sucks. you act like I give a fuck." I say, patting his shoulder.

"shut up. what did you want anyway?" he's back to his normal tone of voice. miss yellow jacket is confused, I can just tell by the look on her face.

"right. carry my bag, it's not that heavy don't worry..."

"why would I do that???" oh the disrespect

"I want to help a fellow manager with her bags. now stop being a sissy, pussy bangs." hmmm I haven't used that in a long time...

"fine fine just drop the nicknames"
hah. pussy bangs.

"no. now shoo" he lightly slapped the back of my head, took my bag from the ground and headed his way.

"do you have this... friendship with all of the team members?" the girl hesitantly asked.

"no, not really. hey I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm l/n y/n, a second year, uhhh manager of inarizaki's volleyball team." I gave her my hand to shake and she took it without hesitation.

"my name is Misaki Ha-"

"HANA-CHAN I LOST MY WATER BOTTLE - oh well hello there. we meet again... maybe it's fate~" I turn my attention to the boy talking.

Terushima

"the water bottles are in the bag with the banner. uhh do you two know each other?" Misaki asks and Terushima approaches me.