sponge cake

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"oh. hi y/n I didn't know you'd be with your boyfriend... I'm sorry I'll go" hana said as she spotted suna on top of me and tried to leave.

"hana he's not my boyfriend" I reassured her and mai dragged her back in the room.

"ouch" suna said out loud and I immediately turned to look at him, unamused.

"shut up" I tugged a strand of his hair I had between my fingers and he winced before talking back to me.

"don't tell me to shut up you bitch"

"get off" I said, acting as serious as I could.

"wha-"

"I said get off" I repeated myself monotonously and he squinted his eyes before falling back down, my chest acting as a pillow.

"fuck you I got comfortable now" he mumbled

"if he's not your boyfriend why are you two hugging like that hmm?" mai wiggled her eyebrows at us and put a cheesy smirk on. suna raised his head to look at me in the eyes and copied mai's eyebrow wiggling.

"motherfucker got sad. tell them why you're sad suna"

I started stroking the back of his head acting like I'm calming him down so we wouldn't seem suspicious but he just mumbled a "fuck off" and fell back on my breasts.

"he doesn't have any chuupets left" I made up an excuse but yukie quickly opened her mouth and said something really stupid.

"you have chuupets in your bag"

suna let out a loud dramatic gasp and slowly raised his head to look at me, his hands hugging my waist tightly and his face almost expressionless, only a hint of fake anger visible.

"YOU LYING WHORE" he shouted and got up from the bed, heading towards my large manager-like bag.

"YUKIE" I said as I shot up from the bed and followed suna who was currently rummaging through my already messy bag.

"SORRY" she said panicky as the rest of the managers minded their own business, gossiping or organizing their schedule.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY PACKE- oh look my rings." he stopped throwing the jelly stick packets to the ground and put on the rings he gave me earlier.

"give me back my candy" I half whined as he picked up the packs from the floor.

suna poked my sides and stomach a couple of times before uttering a long "fuck off" and walking back to the bed.

he started nibbling some jelly sticks and sat on the bed, his back against the wall where I was sitting a few seconds ago. I decided to get revenge for earlier and plopped down on his lap.

"nugget" he whispered in my ear and I let out a low hum.

"are you not wearing shorts?" he hesitantly asked, fixing my skirt from behind with his fingertips.

"I told you I'm more comforta- foxy I can feel your horny up my ass" I cut myself off, whispering the last part as I felt suna's member moving under me.

"don't move" he strictly whispered, although he sounded a bit nervous.

"what do you mean 'don't move' I can't sit on your boner until it calms down" I stated the obvious and started slowly trying to get off of him.

"I know. listen, I'll pick you up and you'll put something between us. stop moving it's getting worse"

"how is it getting worse I'm just trying to get off" I whisper-yelled at him as he pushed me back down with his hands wrapped around my hips.