pancakes

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
third person pov

as y/n opened the door to her house, she let out a loud sneeze. she didn't sneeze because she was cold or because of allergies.

y/n sneezed because of the juicy gossip about her that was taking place back at suna's house.

"are you cold? you should've worn warmer clothes" suna softly uttered, side-eyeing her and they both walked in her house.

"no I'm fine. come on let's go to bed" she spoke and gently grabbed suna's wrist.

"hm... I'm tired" he mumbled while y/n was trying to drag him upstairs since he was too tired and lazy to put any effort into walking.

when they finally reached y/n's bedroom door, she let go of suna and opened the door. she took a look behind her where suna was starting to sleepily walk toward her.

"you can wait here" she softly spoke and put her hands on suna's chest to stop him from coming closer.

"I don't mind watching you change" he said with a lazy smirk plastered on his face.

"how funny"

as y/n sarcastically said that, suna heard the door shut closed so he patiently waited for y/n to put her pajamas on.

suna's pov

i was waiting for y/n outside her door when a hand suddenly appeared in front of me. y/n harshly pulled me in the room with her, mumbling a long "cuddles~".

cute...

impatient as I was, I quickly picked y/n up and carried her to her bed. she hit my chest with her little fists so I would let her go, but I just responded with a mischievous smile.

fuck I want to kiss her tired face...

I laid y/n down on her bed and laid beside her. she immediately grabbed her phone from the nightstand so I tried to grab her attention by pulling her closer by her waist but her eyes were glued on her phone.

"turn your phone off" I whispered and gave her a quick peck behind her ear.

"one second"

as soon as she said that, curiosity got the best of me and I leaned closer, my chin resting on her shoulder so I can see what she was doing on her phone.

...
🍙👨🏻‍🦳

heyyy

hoe
why are you texting me this late
omfg
you want food

I want food
please
you're my only hope

when

tomorrow for lunch
I can't cook for shit
and suna is staying over

no

COME ON SUNA IS STAYING OVER
YOU HOE
you want your blackmail folder
exposed?

🤨

fine

thanks thanks 🛐

...

blackmail... nice move y/n

...
oh sa moo🐮

don't come tomorrow