revenge bitch

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"you know I've been wondering.." i said. we were sitting on my bed, talking about anything that popped up in our heads.

"what's up princess?" suna asked, adjusting himself to lean against the wall.

"stop. anyways, how do you see people???"

"with my eyes???" he was visibly confused and I tried to hold back my laugh

"no dumbass I mean I'm (short/tall) but do you go around thinking everyone is short???" I ask.

"I actually haven't thought about this." he started thinking.

"oh shoot you're gonna fry your brain holl on" I jokingly said and tried to get up from the bed but suna grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

"bitch the fuck stay here. uhh but yeah I'd say I find everyone short. you know what FUCK "PriNcESs" I'M GONNA CALL YOUUUUU"

"please don't be something stupid I'm gonna go feral. I'm done with your 6'1 ass." I murmured under my breath but apparently he heard me.

"shush hoe. you're gonna beeeee shortcake? nah it's too long..." he started mumbling, brainstorming different nicknames...

"I give up. you're nugget now" oh wow how creative.

"what. why nugget??"

"cause you love them." he stated the obvious. I do love nuggets...

"shut uuuuup" I rolled my eyes at him and he stuck his tongue out, always having his stoic expression on.

"yk what. that's why you're built like a giraffe." I add

"that's why you're built like a baked bea-"

"a ba- A BAKED BEAN???" I cut him off.

we both start weezing and making random inaudible sounds, falling on top of each other.

third person pov

ryoko came down the stairs, sitting down between her mom and y/n's mom.

"honey why did you leave them alone??"
y/n's dad spoke up when he saw ryoko.

"y/n didn't let me play with her DecOrAtIOn... why?" ryoko asked, confused, but deep inside she knew the answer she'd get.

"hun I told you to be with them so they don't uhhhh" d/n hesitated a bit but ryoko finished his sentence.

"kiss kiss?"

"uh yes."

"too late" ryoko thought
(oh poor, innocent bean)

"come on d/n you're the only one that doesn't ship them" suna's mom complained, and ryoko nodded

"I think they're cute together" she said

"I don't know rintarou. maybe I'll like him eventually but right now I don't trust him with y/n" d/n tried to justify his thoughts

"oh for God's sake d/n-" y/n's mom said but he cut her off

"she's 16"

"RIN IS 16 TOOO" ryoko said, flopping her hands around

more noise started coming out of the room. it sounded like muffled giggles and groans, mixed with small thuds.

y/n's dad knitted his eyebrows and looked at his wife.

"d/n don't you dare-" she said

"I'll be right back" he cut her off and started going up the stairs.